CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Senior black female looking for a cruise mate to Hawaii around the 2014 Xmas holiday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/396850-senior-black-female-looking-cruise-mate-hawaii-around-2014-xmas-holiday.html)

1LonelyCruiser June 7th, 2013 03:04 PM

Senior black female looking for a cruise mate to Hawaii around the 2014 Xmas holiday

Since all my children are off with families of there own it would be nice to find someone to share the holidays with on the high seas. I am 72 yr old but still like to enjoy life. Is there anyone out there that feels the same. Have not decided on the booking until I find a buddy.

1LonelyCruiser June 20th, 2013 01:13 AM

Sorry I meant the holidays of 2013.

liketotravel June 22nd, 2013 10:41 AM

I am a senior white female who loves cruising. I have not been to Hawaii and would like a RC or Celebrity roundtrip cruise from California.

Scubabuddy June 27th, 2013 01:41 AM

Hi, you sound like a fun lady...contact me and we can if we are a match. Im 50yo and love to travel when I can. you can reach me at smc71@yahoo.com

Tom

ednotmilkman July 16th, 2013 04:49 PM

Hi 1lonely, liketo and scuba, also liv2tom,

if any of you would be more inclined to fly, at least one way, to/from HI and do the cruise from the Norwegian POA, I am interested in seeing HI that way without spending so many days at sea. I'd also consider a one-way cruise US west coast - HI; west or east bound and add to it the 7 day cruise on POA with a couple days in a hotel in between, for a total of 12-15 days around the islands. Hate to only spend 7 nights in HI once I get there is why I'm hoping to stay for an extended time.

There are 4 ships doing a one-way to HI this fall if you are interested. They all have 5 sea days.

RC Rhapsody Sept 6 12n from Vancouver (7n in HI) +3 nights in Honolulu hotel, then 7 nights on POA
RC Radiance Sept 13 10n " Vancouver (5n in HI) +4n in hotel then board POA
Celeb Solstice Sept 23 11n " Ensenada (6n in HI,does not go to Kauai) +1 night in hotel then POA
Celeb Millennium Oct 22 11n " Ensenada (7n in HI) +0 nights in hotel - board POA same day

Then in late April or early May 2014 all but the Millennium do the return cruise from HI back to Vancouver.

I am happy with just an inside room or OV but would pay 1/3 of the difference for a balcony if it is important to you. Prices for inside cabin on VTG right now are $91, $129, $118, and $86 / night for these 4 cruises.
OV cabins are $124, $156, $118, $118 for the 4 ships. Strange that Solstice has the same $ for inside, OV and balcony right now? the corresponding inside cabin rates on NCL POA are from $195 to $224 /night.