Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Captain

Default Anyone interested in a last minute Baltic cruise?

Ncl star has some great prices from $369-519 for 9 day cruises leaving June 30, July 9, 18, or 27th. I would love to do a b2b of this itinerary to Germany, Russia, Sweden, Estonia, Finland and Denmark.

If your interested let me know and let's get planning. I'm actually on a 30 day cruise to AK atm(with a roomy I found on here) but will be home Sunday to check the board or PM me which dates are best for you. I'm sure the flight prices will likely be better a bit farther out rather than leaving next week but check it out. I have no problem getting home, doing laundry and heading out again.

Age, sex, etc not an issue as long as you can be cordial. Hang out a bit or not at all either is fine.

Talk to you soon,
Michael

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Familiar Face

Default Pm to Michael

Hi Michael.
I have booked a Princess cruise out of Southampton to the Baltic, 14days on the Crown Princess. July 13. Inside cabin. I have paid the single supplement. I am looking to share the cost. Let me know if you are interested. Mi am a GWM 70. Looking to share the cost not any relationship. We could do some excursions or hang out in port.
Old June 26th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am interested in it . I am free after 14 th July , to 28 th ,July , could u let me know the details or next step.
I am 36 in England , friendly , male . If ok , could we sort it ASAP . Because if I cannot find mate to go and I must book flight trip to somewhere ASAP . Otherwise all the tickets will be more and more expensive as my holiday's approaching .
Thank you so much .
I am Jerry . My email is. Lovesoap2003@163.com I will check email every day .
Please let me know ASAP . Thanks !