Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise companion from Miami

Hi I'm a 25 year old female looking for a cruise companion, leaving from Miami the first week of August... 4 nights Key west, conzumel mexico or Bahamas 3 nights...please let me know if somebody is interested.
Sponsored Links
Old June 27th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there I am interested in the cruise you have lined up. I am a 29 year old male. Do you have the website of the cruise you had in mind?
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I sent you a private message
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, 28 y/o male .. looking for female cruise companion for August 18-24. I pay cruise fare and 50/50 airfare ... strictly platonic. I just want to take another cruise to Jamaica and Cayman.

Last edited by letsgostj; July 9th, 2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default ISO Cruise Mate for a November Cruise

I have a good rate on a 7 day cruise leaving out of Miami going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman and 2 other ports as well. Total is $552pp which includes government taxes and port fees. Upgraded to Category IF inside cabin. The cruise is November 10 - 17 on the Norwegian Pearl. If you are interested let me know. You can go onto any of the cruise websites and look this cruise up. I am locked in for this rate and you can't get it for this price anymore. Let me know if you are seriously interested in this cruise. If you're not seriously interested, I'm okay with that and you do not have to reply back.