Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:58 AM
First Mate

Send a message via MSN to gfleo
Default Carnival in Sept or Oct!

I'm looking for a cabin mate to avoid the single supplement to take a Carnival cruise either in September or October. Just need to take 1 more cruise to become platinum before Dec 31. I prefer to sail out of Miami or Port Everglades. About you I just couldn't care less about your race, religion,sex or age. Just pure platonic. I'm a 41 years old guy and love to cruise.My gf can't come with me, so that's the reason I'm looking for a cabin mate. I prefer Sept. or Oct. because I'm doing a Transatlantic on another cruise line in November. Anything between 4 to 8 days is ok with me.

Btw the only date I can't go is from Sept 21-28 because I will be on the Carnival Liberty, but any cruise before or after is ok with me.
Caribbean Princess
C. Destiny
N.Pearl Nov
C.Valor Sept 2008
Ruby Princess
C.Splendor
Independence OTS
Liberty OTS 2009
Carnival Liberty
Eurodam
Radiance OTS
Mariner OTS
C. Freedom
C. Triumph
Navigator OTS(TA)
C.Dream
Solstice 2010
Costa Fortuna
Summit
Norwegian Dawn
C.Glory Sept 2011
Brilliance OTS 2012
Mariner OTS (TA)
Liberty of the Seas

C.Liberty (Sept'13)
Serenade of the Seas TA (Nov '13)
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Familiar Face

Would you take the Carnival cruise out of Manhattan Sept 6-14? I am a single straight white male, retired 72 year old. I don't snore and girlfriend doesn't cruise. Easygoing, will go my own way if you prefer.
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I am swm, straight, 58 years old, experienced cruiser. Looking to go out of Miami or Ft Laud in Sept. I would prefer the Breeze for 8 days. Would you be interested?
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean 10/26

Cruisers,
I'm celebrating my big 4 O with friends at sea, and I'd like to split cabin with someone. I'm interested in the 8-day Southern Caribbean on Carnival Breeze sailing Oct 26 out of Miami.

Another cruise we're considering that's unrelated to this thread is the 11-day Panama Canal on Coral Princess sailing out of Port Everglades on Oct 24.
Anyone willing to split a cabin for either of these?
Eagerly awaiting any replies!
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Gone Again,
I posted on this thread directly after your post. We can possibly do 1st week in Sep on Carnival Breeze for 8 days out of Mia (8/31-9/8), but we're definitely available for that last week in Oct for same cruise. Are you open to a late Oct cruise as well? My friends are looking into Sep (might be doable but not sure yet).
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Gfleo.
I am in the same boat you are in (pardon the pun) I have one more cruise to take on Carnival before Dec 31, 2013 in order to become a Platinum Member. Carnival is not my favorite cruiseline but the Platinum Perks would be nice. I just want to get that status. lol I am available to cruise in Oct, some days in Nov and most days in Dec. Flights into Miami or Ft. L are expensive close to Thanksgiving and Christmas though so I am avoiding those times. Good luck in finding a cruisemate.