Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NYC-London (Southampton) Transatlantic CabinMate wanted July 27-August 3, 2013 on QM2

-Looking for female roommate, strictly platonic (NO men-no drama)
-Room price based on interior room double occupancy, hence looking to sail with buddy
-$755/person. No funny business-we will each pay our half on our own credit cards over the phone directly to cruise travel agent.
-This is a good deal: 7 night transatlantic crossing on QM2 (known as modern day Titanic, eg, posh/fancy) for same price as OW flight but unlike the discomfort of an airplane chair w/ food-for-purchase, included in QM2 cruise price is:
*5-course sit-down breakfast-lunch-dinner (they cater to dietary needs)
*24hr room service; AYCE (All You Can Eat) buffets
*Gym, Sauna, Pool, Jacuzzi
*Nightly entertainment, planetarium, live bands, library, activities
*Shared room (seperate beds), our own bathroom, NO Jetlag (gradual adjustment-change 1hr/night)
-We need to book ASAP as it sails in a few weeks! As sailing fills, prices increase. This cruise normal price is quite a few hundred more [double price on July 20 sailing...]per room...getting pampered for a week vs. a cramped flight, for me, is a no-brainer. Throwing this out there as maybe you also need/want to get to Europe and sailing across the Atlantic by sharing the room makes it manageable and affordable, not to mention relaxing, memorable, and fun.
-Here's a link to see the sailing, but you have to make an account to view (Free, takes 1 min) Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
-Here's videos I made of my first transatlantic 3 years ago (different cruise line; have not yet been on the QM2)--I'm the female in the video: Transatlantic Costa Fortuna Entertainment | BlossomingPine AND Transatlantic Costa Fortuna Gluten Free Food | BlossomingPine

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I am also seeking a cabinmate on the same boat but am male. However, I'm gay and am actually much more comfortable around women. I'm super easy going and unthreatening, and it's down to the wire here if you haven't found anyone yet (I haven't!). I'm more than happy to have a phone conversation and Skyping. I am happy giving you plenty of space in the room to have private time, and for being very accommodating. Please let me know if you are still looking. My name is Mark and I live in Chicago currently. You are more than welcome to check out my post (just posted today).