Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Eurodam Oct 15 Quebec to Miami 15 Days

Easy going, considerate male looking for a cabinmate in order to avoid the single supplement. The cruise begins in Quebec City with many stops up the St. Lawrence Seaway in Canada continuing with a number of great stops down the East Coast while enjoying the scenery resulting from the change of seasons.

Excellent price for either an oceanview or balcony cabin. If interested please contact me at plrharmony@live.com or 727-545-3416 in Florida. Peter
Sponsored Links
Old July 17th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default great cruise

excellent deal
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default great deal

excellent cruise
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM
First Mate

I might be available Peter, but would not commit until less than a month out. How long will you still consider taking this trip?

Do you know which is the best, economical, way to get to Quebec city, a direct flight or fly to Montreal and then shuttle over? When I just now told travelocity to fly me to Montreal, it asks me which of 4 options I want??

Edwin
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFLA View Post
Easy going, considerate male looking for a cabinmate in order to avoid the single supplement. The cruise begins in Quebec City with many stops up the St. Lawrence Seaway in Canada continuing with a number of great stops down the East Coast while enjoying the scenery resulting from the change of seasons.

Excellent price for either an oceanview or balcony cabin. If interested please contact me at plrharmony@live.com or 727-545-3416 in Florida. Peter
Hi Peter, I have been watching this cruise also hoping to get a good solo price. The shared price for a balcony is currently about $2k today; outside about $1700, which is not bad. The solo prices I have found so far are almost 2X the double occupancy price. Because of this I would be willing to discuss with you a share.

You might want to check your dates. The Eurodam leaves Quebec City on Sat., Oct. 12 and arrives in FLL on Sun., Oct. 27.

Ken
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default great deal

excellent cruise