Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin mate for Puerto Rico, St Thomas & Grand Turk- out of NYC

Hi!
I'm trying this again. I booked an interior room for a cruise leaving Sept 6th out of NYC and returning Sept 14th early am to Puerto Rico, st Thomas and Grand Turk. None of my friends or family can go and I really don't want to room alone. It's $419 ($550 with taxes/port fees). This will be my 4th cruise.
I'm a straight 28F, I work in manhattan as a designer. Originally I posted that I would prefer to room with a female around my age but I'm really open to any one. I like to have fun and party here and there but I'm also into relaxing, reading a book Etc. I'm open to someone who wants company or someone who would prefer to do things by themselves. I'm in a relationship so I'm looking for someone platonic. I love to snorkel and do some of the more adventurous excursions. I definitely can carry a good conversation.
If you're a bit older that's fine! As long as you're young at heart : ) Or maybe you might have a niece or nephew who might be interested in going- I'm open to anything.

-Dee
Sponsored Links