Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Familiar Face

Default In MD, Seeking Male Cruisemate

hi - retiring soon, 50s, iso athletic cabin mate to share cabin costs ... can go our separate ways or do things together, if we find common interests.
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Horatio, i am searching cruise mate only to share the cost. I bought many cruises to share for september, october, december 2013 and march 2014. If you want more info contact me : andrelassonde@icloud.com
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sep or Oct 2013

Andre,
Any of your trips out of FL? I'm looking to split a cabin for a Sep or Oct cruise.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Familiar Face

Am retired SWSM, spry, early 70's, non smoker. Experienced cruiser, easygoing, I don't snore. Like to cruise to Caribbean out of Manhattan. email: arontheradio@optonline.net or call 609 890-9007
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise companion for a brother in law

My wife and I are looking for someone to share a cabin with my brother in law (40, straight) who is visiting us from Europe in September 2013. We are thinking of an inexpensive 7 day Caribbean cruise departing either 2nd or 4th week in September. Bermuda or Bahamas are also a possibility (we are in Maryland, US).
Thanks,
Val.
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Can You Tell Me More about Your Brother-in-law?

Can You Tell Me More about Your Brother-in-law?

thanks
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:08 PM
First Mate

Good luck Horatio,

but you'd do better if you would keep only the original thread and give us a bit more detail and a glimpse into what type person you are with each reply you make to the original.

Like why not spell out what iso is ? I have an idea what it is, but why make people guess. Unless you only want to appeal to txters and tweeters.

The biggest thing lacking of course is where you'd consider going, how long and in what price range.

Then, why would you care if you get an athletic cabin mate when you said, "can go our separate ways or do things together, if we find common interests." ?? Responding publicly to one of the posters who have already replied with a personal question "Can You Tell Me More about Your Brother-in-law?" also makes it sound like you are going to be the "picky" one.

Edwin
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin Mate

It's nice to get a better idea of one's cabin mate beforehand, recognizing it's just a bit of personal information about oneself.

This process is all random, unless one can put some structure to it.
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
Can You Tell Me More about Your Brother-in-law?

thanks
Horatio,
Yury, my brother-in-law, is a professional musician in Russia, recently divorced, has two daughters (obviously they are not traveling with him). He is a nice easy going guy, speaks only rudimentary English, but it wouldn't really matter because he will spend most of the time with my family (on the same ship) so you will hardly see him. We are particularly considering a Caribbean 7 day cruise out of San Juan, Carnaval Valor either Sep 22 or Sep 8. Yury is an accomplished free diver (and snorkeler) so we are looking for a cruise with the maximum ports that are good for that sort of thing.
Thanks,
Val.
Old July 30th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Familiar Face

Smile

Am divorced WSM, active, early 70's, easy going, non smoker, non snorer. Will cruise Caribbean out of Manhattan and NJ. Experienced cruiser.
email: arontheradio@optonline.net or call 609 890-9007
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
Good luck Horatio,

but you'd do better if you would keep only the original thread and give us a bit more detail and a glimpse into what type person you are with each reply you make to the original.

Like why not spell out what iso is ? I have an idea what it is, but why make people guess. Unless you only want to appeal to txters and tweeters.

The biggest thing lacking of course is where you'd consider going, how long and in what price range.

Then, why would you care if you get an athletic cabin mate when you said, "can go our separate ways or do things together, if we find common interests." ?? Responding publicly to one of the posters who have already replied with a personal question "Can You Tell Me More about Your Brother-in-law?" also makes it sound like you are going to be the "picky" one.

Edwin
And, from what port. There are so many from north to south.
Old August 6th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Familiar Face

Default reply

not interested in critics, or attempt at "psychoanalysis"

suggest being positive ...
Old August 7th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Admiral

Quote:
not interested in critics, or attempt at "psychoanalysis"

suggest being positive ...
We suggest you provide a little more information about your wants and yourself. That would be a positive thing.
Basically, all you've said is you are wanting a cabinmate.
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Familiar Face

Default Feedback

thanks ... I figured more about me would be said via private email, not in public threads.
Old August 8th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Admiral

Quote:
thanks ... I figured more about me would be said via private email, not in public threads.
Maybe that's what "you figure", but it would be courteous to give a potential responder a "starting point" as to where you want to go or from where you want to embark. Is that a secret?
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hey Know-it-all

Please don't be disparaging and don't send me any more unsolicited advise!
Old August 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Familiar Face

Prof wm, live in orlando, want to cruise to bahamas in Oct or Nov, 4-5 days.