Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2013, 01:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Want to do something crazy?

I am looking for a female cruise mate for Jan 12th Western Caribbean 7 day cruise. The right person would be someone with a great sense of humor, adventurous active and a non smoker. I am an athletic 52 year old guy with a very young spirit and lifestyle and would like to find someone 35 or older with the same to share the experience with. I have no expectations and this is not about sex or romance the most important thing is to find someone wants to have the time of their life. OK nothing wrong with the romance stuff but friends first and if it never becomes more than that we still have a great time. We will be cruising with another couple that are a blast and will make for a great time. We will be doing the Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan Island. If it sounds like you then drop me a line......
Sponsored Links