Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2013, 03:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking companion for Alaska Celebrity cruise for Aug 16th, 2013

Just looking for someone to split costs with my family to share a room since we have 3 kids and will need to book 2 rooms. Once on ship, you can have room to yourself. The cruise we're interested in is on the Celebrity Solstice with Seattle as port.
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:17 PM
Admiral

If I'm reading this right, someone (like a solo cruiser) can book at double occupancy rate, but have the cabin because a child will be sleeping in your cabin?
You might try posting this as an option to a single/solo cruiser. I don't know Celebrity's solo rates, but most cruiselines charge double to a solo cruiser.
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Sounds like she wishes to pack all 3 kids into one cabin when regs state 2 OR is looking for free sitter.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspengal View Post
Sounds like she wishes to pack all 3 kids into one cabin when regs state 2 OR is looking for free sitter.
I don't think they are looking for a sitter (and by the way it wouldn't be free. They had to book a second cabin to accommodate the extra child. I'm sure it cost a bit). They said the child would be sleeping in their cabin.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:14 PM
Familiar Face

I may be interested and sent a private message yesterday for more details but have not heard back.