Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default embark and disembark from florida?

short trip, long trip, caribbean, amazon, panama canal, brazilian trip?

platonic buddy/cruise companion/other politically acceptable phrase
~ WANTED ~
for fun, convo, and a darn cruisin' good time!

i am kimberly, the daughter of the funniest, most laid back, sweetest, courteous, generous, jokester, intelligent gentleman. my pops has lived a million lives and never fails to have an interesting tale to tell. he is one of those guys people flock to because of his charisma and charm.

i love my dad who has done so much for our family. he is one spring chicken who doesn't look or behave like he's 70. he rides his bike, has dinner parties, golfs, enjoys fine wine, travels, and cruises!

he is simply looking for a cruise buddy. i'm 45 and i would want a cruise companion!

if you are on the same page, please, say hello!

the best,
kimberly

Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:10 PM
First Mate

Hi Kimberly and Dad,

you need to make it clear whether you are searching for someone to go only with your dad, or also with you on the same trip, or what. It should be fairly easy to find a cabinmate for Dad out of Florida once you make his wishes clearer. I'm somewhat interested in a trip on the Amazon, but more likely a trip that flies to Peru instead of an ocean going cruise there.

Edwin
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Kimberly, i am searching someone to share cruise from miami in december and from nyc in september. You can send me an email at andrelassonde@yahoo.ca
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Kimberly,

You guys sound like fun!!! Kimberly how about 6 night Western Caribbean Sept 15, 2013 from Fort Lauderdale FL. Key West, Cozumel, Grand Caymans, and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. If I book now it will be around 350-375pp total. Let me know soon, because I am like you guys, I just want to go cruising. I am SWSM 50 years old, looking for friends like you guys. Contact me at keiv1991@yahoo.com.

Tony
Old August 9th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hi edwin ~

you are right! i needed to make that far more clear. i actually signed up because my dad wasn't getting any responses. all he wants to do is cruise. =(

your trip on the amazon sounds amazing but i know he is looking to do an ocean trip to peru.

if you are ever leaving and returning from florida, keep my dad (larry) in mind. he's a super fun guy to have around and isn't clingy or anything. =)

friend me if you like.

take good care, edwin.

kimberly
=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
Hi Kimberly and Dad,

you need to make it clear whether you are searching for someone to go only with your dad, or also with you on the same trip, or what. It should be fairly easy to find a cabinmate for Dad out of Florida once you make his wishes clearer. I'm somewhat interested in a trip on the Amazon, but more likely a trip that flies to Peru instead of an ocean going cruise there.

Edwin