Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Familiar Face

Default 5 day Carnival Fascination Cruise out of Jacksonville, FL - Seeking Cruise Mate

White female 54 y.o. seeking cruise mate for the Carnival Fascination on October 28, 5 day cruise. Diamond status
Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:43 PM
First Mate

hi lassie,

I'm interested in going on Fascination again since it is just a 1/2 day drive for me, but will not commit to go until Oct. So good luck with you search and if you haven't found anyone by mid Sept., let me know if you like.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Fascination

Hi, okay thank you for your response I will contact you in sept if I do not get a response........Whoever shares the cabin with me gets to eat breakfast with the captain including my friend the hotel director, cruise director and other staff on the fascination........Good possibility to be up graded, was last august.....Linda
Old September 29th, 2013, 08:27 AM
First Mate

How's it going for you and your plans, Linda,

I'll be unavailable for this as I'm going on a hiking trip on the Appalachian Trail. Might be available for your spring cruise, but again I like to wait till later to decide unless it's a trip with a friend or a place like Hawaii that I've never been to before.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old September 29th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
How's it going for you and your plans, Linda,

I'll be unavailable for this as I'm going on a hiking trip on the Appalachian Trail. Might be available for your spring cruise, but again I like to wait till later to decide unless it's a trip with a friend or a place like Hawaii that I've never been to before.
Hi, Mr. Ed. Our poster has showed no activity here since Aug. 20!
Have you checked any of those no solo supplements?
Old September 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Familiar Face

any more information on the "no solo supplements" ???
Old September 29th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Familiar Face

any more information on the "no solo supplements" ??? thanks !!!
Old September 29th, 2013, 09:48 PM
First Mate

Hi Ruthless,

I'm assuming, from reading some of her previous posts, that Edinburgh Lassie has been busy on her many other cruises that she had booked. And regarding the "no solo supplements"; I need to go with a cabinmate, or at least someone in another cabin that I'm friends with, as I tend to be too quiet when I'm traveling solo, so I'm not even looking except responding to what others want to do.

How about you and any "no solo supplement" bargains?

Edwin
Old September 30th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg1234 View Post
any more information on the "no solo supplements" ??? thanks !!!
They are still being listed under Vacations to Go. 20 from Carnival, mostly from Canaveral, a few with very low supplement on RCCL Enchantment.
Old September 30th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednotmilkman View Post
Hi Ruthless,

I'm assuming, from reading some of her previous posts, that Edinburgh Lassie has been busy on her many other cruises that she had booked. And regarding the "no solo supplements"; I need to go with a cabinmate, or at least someone in another cabin that I'm friends with, as I tend to be too quiet when I'm traveling solo, so I'm not even looking except responding to what others want to do.

How about you and any "no solo supplement" bargains?

Edwin
Too quiet solo? I would not have thought that from your posts. But, I'm quiet too, actually.
I've not been able to match my 5 nighter to the solo supplement. It seems they are supplemented except mine (on Ecstasy), so it is filling up okay. I just have 1 week left to finish paying it off. I've held off the final payment just in case it goes solo rate.
Old September 30th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Familiar Face

are you looking for a 5 day cruise in 1st two weeks of nov or dec ??? I'm in orlando with very flexible schedule !!!!
Old September 30th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Admiral

Quote:
are you looking for a 5 day cruise in 1st two weeks of nov or dec ??? I'm in orlando with very flexible schedule !!!!
Are you talking to me?
Old October 1st, 2013, 04:51 PM
Familiar Face

wasn't sure if you (or ednotmilkman ) were looking for cabinmate. ?? so just kinda posted for whomever may be interested in a nov or dec bahamas cruise. i'm in orlando (winter park)
Old October 1st, 2013, 05:56 PM
Admiral

Quote:
wasn't sure if you (or ednotmilkman ) were looking for cabinmate. ?? so just kinda posted for whomever may be interested in a nov or dec bahamas cruise. i'm in orlando (winter park)
I think Edwin is going off on some bike trip.
My self, I'm going solo in a 1A that has bunk beds, just basically a big closet.
Old October 1st, 2013, 06:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested in the Cruise if you have not found a mate.I am a 65 yr old male .Live in Ga. love cruising.Looking for my 6th cruise this year.I am a very polite and respectable person. I would be glade to share any other concerns you may have.I will give you any references you may need.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:24 AM
First Mate

hi jcg and USMC.

Welcome to the discussion. Ruthless and I are old friends even though we have not yet met. We would surely get along on a ship since we think alike about cruising and people who cruise.

On my Fascination cruise from Jax, I roomed with a guy in what I assume was a 1A??, and we actually had MORE room because there was only one bed on the floor and I kept some of my stuff on my bunk during the day in easy reach. What type room do you think that was, Ruthless? I slept on the top bunk right over him and he never complained of any snoring or flatulence outa me :-) I did make sure to be as quiet as possible climbing in and out if he was underneath. So, I would be ready to try a 1A with you Ruthless, if you agree.

I just like to read about who's going solo and where they are going. I don't really need to go cruising any time soon, but if the friend is good and the cost is low, I'll consider something. I am going hiking on the Appalachian Trail for the last two weeks of Oct. Won't be ready for a cruise before Dec probably, but might not go at all this winter season. Would rather go cruising on NCL Pride of America, but it's hard to find a mate that wants to do that one.

Edwin