CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   12/14/13 Grandeur of the Seas 10 days out of Baltimore cabin mate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/398167-12-14-13-grandeur-seas-10-days-out-baltimore-cabin-mate.html)

rjcruising July 28th, 2013 11:17 AM

12/14/13 Grandeur of the Seas 10 days out of Baltimore cabin mate

saw on VTG website this cruise for 519 pp inside cabin....leaving 12/14/13 out of Baltimore 10 days......would consider if I can find cabin mate...I am a 53 yr old divorced guy,,,normal sane white collar professional...non smoker....I am pretty easy going and laid back...just looking for another respectful normal sane person to share cabin with....don't need to hang out but if we hit it off and want to that's fine......depending on what's going on I can be early to bed early to rise...or late to bed and mid morning rise...thanks

Trek520 July 28th, 2013 12:50 PM

Just food for thought on that cruise,I believe the single cabin cost is very reasonable. Check with your travel agent. Who knows I might see you on board !
Ed

Horatio July 28th, 2013 08:24 PM

Might be interested; I'm in MD.

bonnyprincecharlie August 3rd, 2013 03:01 PM

I just booked single inside cost $1000.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trek520 (Post 1480613)
Just food for thought on that cruise,I believe the single cabin cost is very reasonable. Check with your travel agent. Who knows I might see you on board !
Ed

I was just wondering if the cabin cost for this cruise was in this price range?

Trek520 August 3rd, 2013 03:58 PM

Price

Just priced an inside cabin.
$1203. for a single cabin,not bad for 10 days.
I've cruised from Balt. before in the winter and remember for 36 hours or so,it's going to be cold on the deck,also same on the return.
Still a good deal.
Ed

bonnyprincecharlie August 3rd, 2013 04:44 PM

Thanks for input. Yes it freezes going down the coast in the winter. i'm going to see if Horatio or rjcruising want to share cabin.

bonnyprincecharlie August 4th, 2013 05:04 AM

I have reserved inside on this cruise, I will go as a single if I do not find a person to share cabin. Are you interested in going on this cruise. Need to know today. Call me at 4125129666. SWM retired laid back senior.

Horatio August 5th, 2013 09:29 PM

Hi

what do you teach in college? thanks.

bonnyprincecharlie August 6th, 2013 08:56 AM

Don't teach in any college

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio (Post 1481425)
what do you teach in college? thanks.

If you're interested in share on this cruise, contact me at lionfishkiller@gmail.com
Here's a little info about me.About me--I am a well-mannered, good natured, highly tolerant, neat, clean, soft-spoken, Caucasian, single, college-educated, healthy, straight, funloving, adventurous, unpretentious, easy-going, non-smoker, non-snorer, non-drug user, early riser, occasionally drink wine at dinner, senior gentleman.