Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 12/14/13 Grandeur of the Seas 10 days out of Baltimore cabin mate

saw on VTG website this cruise for 519 pp inside cabin....leaving 12/14/13 out of Baltimore 10 days......would consider if I can find cabin mate...I am a 53 yr old divorced guy,,,normal sane white collar professional...non smoker....I am pretty easy going and laid back...just looking for another respectful normal sane person to share cabin with....don't need to hang out but if we hit it off and want to that's fine......depending on what's going on I can be early to bed early to rise...or late to bed and mid morning rise...thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just food for thought on that cruise,I believe the single cabin cost is very reasonable. Check with your travel agent. Who knows I might see you on board !
Ed
Old July 28th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Familiar Face

Might be interested; I'm in MD.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
Captain

Default I just booked single inside cost $1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek520 View Post
Just food for thought on that cruise,I believe the single cabin cost is very reasonable. Check with your travel agent. Who knows I might see you on board !
Ed
I was just wondering if the cabin cost for this cruise was in this price range?
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Price

Just priced an inside cabin.
$1203. for a single cabin,not bad for 10 days.
I've cruised from Balt. before in the winter and remember for 36 hours or so,it's going to be cold on the deck,also same on the return.
Still a good deal.
Ed
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:44 PM
Captain

Thanks for input. Yes it freezes going down the coast in the winter. i'm going to see if Horatio or rjcruising want to share cabin.
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Captain

I have reserved inside on this cruise, I will go as a single if I do not find a person to share cabin. Are you interested in going on this cruise. Need to know today. Call me at 4125129666. SWM retired laid back senior.
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi

what do you teach in college? thanks.
Old August 6th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Captain

Default Don't teach in any college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
what do you teach in college? thanks.
If you're interested in share on this cruise, contact me at lionfishkiller@gmail.com
Here's a little info about me.About me--I am a well-mannered, good natured, highly tolerant, neat, clean, soft-spoken, Caucasian, single, college-educated, healthy, straight, funloving, adventurous, unpretentious, easy-going, non-smoker, non-snorer, non-drug user, early riser, occasionally drink wine at dinner, senior gentleman.