Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Cruise Alaska Inside Passage August 2013

Hi, Seeking female interested in a northbound cruise from Vancouver - there's a few cruise lines that do that. They go to Ketchikan, Juneau, Glacier Bay and end near Anchorage. The last minute cruise prices start at $399 per person with two people in a room. I'm a retired academic advisor, age 66 going on 21. I've been travelling since I retired three years ago but have never gone on a cruise. Am new to this site. Once I get to Alaska, I expect to go to hostels, ferry around to different towns, and then fly back to Phoenix. Whales, glaciers, eagles, sea otters and sea lions....!

Last edited by Barbara DiAdamo; July 29th, 2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Barbara, I just got an offer from NCL for a 1 way to Whittier from Vancouver, inside $279; Aug 26-Sept 2 . (Latitudes member) I've travelled before with friends I've met on this site. Would you be interested in that one? e-mail me at margo6345@yahoo.ca & we can phone/get in touch.
Marg Bray
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Barb, found a cruise partner for the Alaska trip. Hope you find someone for your cruise. Marg