Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Sydney - Pacific. Sept 21-30 Looking for Cruisemates

Mid 50s female, hoping to find a female roommate to share a cabin on the Pacific Pearl, P & O; departing Sydney Australia for Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Mystery Island, Isle of Pines, Sydney (see cruise1st.com.au). I prefer to do my own thing.

Last edited by Sharene; August 8th, 2013 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Punctuation and ship name error
Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sydney- Fiji and South Pacific

Hi, I know you have specified dates, but just in case you are interested in a cruise Jan 2014:

I am looking for someone to share a twin internal cabin on the following cruise:
Sun Princess, Princess Cruises departing Sydney,
25th January 2014,*
14 days Fiji and South Pacific.*
I am traveling with family and need to split the fare for a twin cabin as there are 5 of us traveling and the other 4 people are sharing twin cabins, so I am on my own and have to pay for twin share cabin for just me.
I am a 32yo female. I am looking for someone only to share the costs, as I will be spending all my time with family both on the ship and in ports. (Not interested in relationship or companionship purely to share cost)
Happy to share with older traveller!
We are looking at booking ASAP so please let me know if you are interested in this cruise
Old September 16th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Sharene, I am trying to get a cruise club start for Oz as most of these posts are U.S. based. See my post SYDNEY, OZ - Cabinmates, Sydney Cruise Club‏ - if you want to put your details on there or email me on johnsglynis@hotmail.com[/email]*and I'll note your details for future.