Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking fun, female cruise mate

Hi. My name is Heather and I LOVE cruising! I've been on 13 cruises but suddenly any travel companions cannot get time off from work to go. I'm a nurse and time off(especially in the summer) is a precious commodity! I have from August 24 until September 2 to travel. Not too particular in destination nor cruise line with a few exceptions. Not interested in Disney nor river cruises. Otherwise completely open to most any cruise. I typically use vacationstogo but am finding that even last minute sites such as this cannot find cruises without huge single supplements! We can simply be cabin mates and go our separate ways or we can enjoy shared activities either way is fine with me. I have a very outgoing personality but I am also comfortable alone. I am 38, married (husband does not like cruising) non smoker, casual drinker(wine with dinner, yes please!) love exploring ports(even ones I've been to several times, always something new to discover. Send me an email if interested and the time frame fits.
Sponsored Links
Old August 13th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! My name is Miesha i'm a married 36yo from Seattle. If you are still looking for a cabin mate I would like to go with you. I have been on 10 cruises but my husband can't get any time off work so I would be cruising solo. The Carnival Dream has a cruise leaving from Orlando during your time frame.
Old August 13th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

A last minute getaway sounds great to me! I found two Western Caribbean Carnival cruises departing from Galveston, TX that fit your time frame, and I'd love to go sailing to paradise again. I'm a single, non-smoking, straight (but non-discriminatory) 28yr old female. I'm laid back, pack light (aka: the cabin closet's all yours), easygoing, with an offbeat sense of humor and love having fun; and like you, I'm fine with either shared activities or roaming the ports and ship separately.

The cruises I was looking at are:

Triumph (5 day Western Caribbean: Progresso & Cozumel)
-August 26-31st $279/person--not including taxes/fees

Magic (7 day Western Caribbean)
-August 25-Sept 1, (Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico) $449/person, not including taxes and fees.

Please let me know if you're interested!