Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Familiar Face
Send a message via Skype™ to shmangan
Default Seeking Cruisemate: Transatlantic from Barcelona 15 Days In November

I got an exceptional deal to Cruise from Barcelona to USA on November 26th. Only $500 plus tax of about $120.

Looking for a M or F cruisemate. I am non-smoker, and social drinker. Would enjoy spending some time together or each go his/her own way. I need to confirm the cruisemate by Sept 2nd.

I'm am from Minnesota and will be flying directly to Spain. When we return we will debark in New Orleans. I enjoy golf,dancing, and of course traveling.
Email me if you're interested.
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there.

I have booked a similar cruise from Barcelona to Texas, leaving Barcelona Nov 10, for 14 days, getting back just prior to Thanksgiving. It's basically the same price and I would be willing to share my cabin. It's n RCL, Navigator of the Seas.

I am flying to Barcelona three weeks earlier to enjoy Spain prior to the cruise. I will be renting an apartment there in case you are interested in that as well. RCL has a very good flight deal as well.

I am a retired lawyer, male, married but separated. Like to hang together or go separate ways on board is fine as well. Non smoker, social drinker.

Let me know. My direct email is mark91324@gmail.com