Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a travel partner NJ area

I love cruising but recently have no one to cruise with. I prefer Royal Caribbean but am open to other lines. I am in my early 30's and prefer to find someone to cruise with out of NY/NJ or nearby ports.
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking As Well

I love cruising as well and recently moved to NJ from NY. I am looking to take a cruise 10/20-10/27 to Bermuda. I have gone solo in the past but do not want to pay solo fee if possible.

If interested, email me back at lenaj609@gmail.com

Lena.

PS-31, single, live in the Bayonne area.
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I am in my early 30's and looking to cruise sometime this year. I'm not in the NJ area, but open to any months to travel. Contact me if your interested
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Familiar Face

Seeking Cruise Companion 11/9 to 11/17
An 8 day cruise from NYC to Florida and the Bahamas $329 . I already put down a deposit. just need someone to splits costs with. 11/9 to 11/17 Sat to sun Any interest
Old September 19th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there, I'm an 11th-hour cruiser, an attractive high energy (straight) older F with a young heart/spirit who lives in NYC, looking to cruise next month outta Manhattan. I can get steeply discounted cruise on Norwegian or Carnival at past guest rate for next month. I'm an adventurer, non-snorer, non-smoker. Respectful of people's privacy. Considerate (e.g. I don't slam doors). Clean/hygienic. But mostly fun to be with (love dancing, shows, trivia games, bingo, snorkeling, parasailing, eating great food, meditating). It's also nice to have someone to share stories with at dinnertime, perhaps meet new folks, share some sunsets, have quiet downtime. Best, Sonia, pls email or call 212-228-6569
Old September 19th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Familiar Face

KCruz, Mistakenly replied to Dragon777. I meant the reply for you. Please read my "YvetteChica" posting intended for you. I like to travel with females.. Dragon777 is male (not that there's anything wrong with that ). I'm a Manhattanite looking to cruise next month on either Carnival orNorwegian with steep discounts at past guest rate. I'm fun, respectful, high energy, game for anything that is fun. Clean, hygienic, non-smoker, non-snorer. Pls call me if interested. Sonia at 212-228-6569