Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking female cruise mate for September

I'm a 58 yo straight female looking to share cabin costs for a September cruise. Non smoker, almost non drinker, not a partier but do enjoy music, shows and activities. Main goal is to share cost of cabin but meeting and making new friends is always great too. Willing to travel to any port. Will consider all destinations including european/mediterranean cruises. Looking for someone friendly, easy going, clean/neat and down to earth.
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2013, 09:57 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Kalliny,

I am female, single (straight) and just turned 60 last month. I live about 45 minutes South of Port Canaveral, on the east coast. I would like to go on a cruise soon...I hate booking too far ahead. I guess I'm a "last minute" kind of woman. I just hate the waiting game. :0) I dont drink or smoke at all. I'm very respectful and clean. I do like to sleep with the TV on low at night as it keeps me from having nightmares. I haven't had one in a few years since sleeping with the TV on. It drowns out unfamiliar noises and I suppose, occupies my mind while I sleep. Not sure where you are from, but the Melbourne Airport is close by...about 20 minutes from me. I also live alone, no kids or pets and have a spare room if you'd like to use it. That way you could relax the day before departure. We can share parking expense, which isn't that expensive. I'm happy to pay for the gas as it's not that far. Let me know what you think. My email is mharo@cfl.rr.com If you would like to see my portfolio, go here: HaroPhotography It will show you my background.
Old August 24th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Michele - You sound like you would have been a perfect cabin mate!! It turns out that a family member has decided to join me so I won't need a traveling companion this time around. My work schedule is extremely flexible so I keep my eye open for last minute cruise deals all the time. I would like to keep in contact for future possible cruises. Thanks for sharing your portfolio - impressive.
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Michele 720, would you be interested in a 3-4 day cruise out of Port Canaveral? Im open to take a cruise anytime. Sam
Old August 28th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am a female in my 30s, but always looking for another female cruise mate. I am a non smoker, non snorer (always important) and mostly go on cruises for the ports/shore excursions. I like to find cruise mates as it cuts down on the costs and you have someone to go to the main dining room with!

I always go out of the FL ports, and would like to try a shorter cruise that goes to the Bahamas.

-Tara
Old August 29th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Tara,
I ended up booking a cruise with my cousin but I will certainly keep you in mind for future cruises. I have a very flexible schedule so I go cruising as often as I can afford and sharing cabin costs certainly helps make it possible. I also like the idea of having someone to go to the main dining room with - that ends up being more important than most people realize. Thanks for replying.

Kalliny
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default Still Looking!

It is Sept. 12, 2013 and I am still looking to go on a short cruise out of Port Canaveral. Prefer older, non-drinking female who is clean and respectful, as I am. I'm just looking to get away for a little while and need a diversion from all this political stuff going on. It's taking its toll on me. Prefer a balcony cabin if we can get a good price, and I am a past member on Carnival, 3 times, so I should get some kind of a discount or even an upgrade, but I can't promise. If interested, drop me a line at mharo@cfl.rr.com. I'm happy to go off on my own or we can do some things together. I will probably want to go onshore to do some photography, but plan on relaxing as well.
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Michelle.

Perhaps you would be interested in cruising with my dad? Platonic, of course. Please see his profile and you can respond directly to him at icemaker37@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Kalliny.

Perhaps you would be interested in cruising with my dad at some point in the future? Platonic, of course. Please see his profile and you can respond directly to him at icemaker37@yahoo.com.

Thank you.