Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Cruisemate Cunard Transatlantic Southampton to NYC Oct 8 2013

Hi-

I'm relocating back to the U.S. after several years in London and will be traveling Southampton to NYC with Cunard, Oct 8. It would be great to find a cruisemate with whom to split the cost of a cabin. I'm quiet, I like to read, but I can be social too. I'll be working a bit during the cruise (I'm a sociologist). Please do get in touch asap if you are interested. Serious inquiries only please.

Cheers,

Carmen
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Carmen,

My name is Vicki. I have an inside cabin booked on the Sept. 2 Cunard from Southampton to NY, and I'm looking for someone to share the cabin and cost with me. If you can leave earlier, perhaps we can help each other out.

I'm a writer and web producer, currently living in New Jersey outside of Manhattan. I'm easy to get along with, pretty quiet, and will mostly want to relax while on the boat. Not into staying out late. I like to be in the room by 9 watching tv before bed. Love to read. I'll probably be writing and reading a lot while onboard. I'm 47. Shared a cabin coming over from NY to England as well, and it went great! I'm hoping to repeat the experience.

If we can help each other, please get in touch! You can respond to me directly if you like at vickimarie7777@yahoo.com
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Vicki,

I so wish I could go earlier, as it sounds like we'd make great cabin mates, but I am unfortunately working out a notice here in London and definitely can't leave before Oct. 1! Thanks for getting in touch anyway and good luck with your search!

Cheers,

Carmen