CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking cruisemate for 11-day cruise Carnival Sunshine Port Canaveral Orlando, FL (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/398494-seeking-cruisemate-11-day-cruise-carnival-sunshine-port-canaveral-orlando-fl.html)

edinburghlassie August 20th, 2013 02:41 PM

Seeking cruisemate for 11-day cruise Carnival Sunshine Port Canaveral Orlando, FL
 
54 year-old female non-smoker seeking cruisemate to share cabin Inside Room on the Carnival Sunshine departing April 6th 2014. 11 Day Cruise leaves from New Orleans and Arrives at Port Canaveral Orlando, FL. Sails to port of calls montego bay jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, and st thomas... I have sailed on 64 cruises with carnival cruise lines I am a diamond member whoever sails with me will join me to do something very special with the captain, probably dinner as I know the captain very well.

pat, SC October 17th, 2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edinburghlassie (Post 1482761)
54 year-old female non-smoker seeking cruisemate to share cabin Inside Room on the Carnival Sunshine departing April 6th 2014. 11 Day Cruise leaves from New Orleans and Arrives at Port Canaveral Orlando, FL. Sails to port of calls montego bay jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, and st thomas... I have sailed on 64 cruises with carnival cruise lines I am a diamond member whoever sails with me will join me to do something very special with the captain, probably dinner as I know the captain very well.

would you consider a oceanview? I am booked for Dec 2014 but would rather do this one but I want natural light so a PT or 4j I do not know if any of the 1a's have a porthole on this ship. If you would consider switching cabins let me know because I really would like to take advantage of this cruise.

pat
murrells inlet, sc

pat, SC October 21st, 2013 11:46 AM

Hi

Are you still looking for a cabinmate? If not I think I am going to book this cruise looks interesting. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks
pat, sc

edinburghlassie October 28th, 2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat, SC (Post 1487248)
would you consider a oceanview? I am booked for Dec 2014 but would rather do this one but I want natural light so a PT or 4j I do not know if any of the 1a's have a porthole on this ship. If you would consider switching cabins let me know because I really would like to take advantage of this cruise.

pat
murrells inlet, sc

Yes Pat I am still looking for someone to cruise with me sorry there was a delay I did not know you e mailed me.

edinburghlassie October 28th, 2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat, SC (Post 1487248)
would you consider a oceanview? I am booked for Dec 2014 but would rather do this one but I want natural light so a PT or 4j I do not know if any of the 1a's have a porthole on this ship. If you would consider switching cabins let me know because I really would like to take advantage of this cruise.

pat
murrells inlet, sc

Yes I would do a oceon view.

pat, SC October 28th, 2013 12:05 PM

Hi

I have already booked this week a 1a but can change it no problem . Please e-mail me at pat208sc@gmail,com and we can chat

I am leaving on Friday to head south to Tampa to board the Legend on Sunday. Would like to share a cabin for the Sunshine repo cruise. I have booked the Country Inn and Suites in Orlando for the day before and a flight on Southwest on the 6th to New Orleans all are subject to change.

Please get in touch with me and then we can decide what we want to do about a cabin.

Looking forward to hearing from you

pat
murrells inlet, sc

Bobz October 29th, 2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edinburghlassie (Post 1487973)
Yes Pat I am still looking for someone to cruise with me sorry there was a delay I did not know you e mailed me.

edinburghlass, I am going on Paradise Nov 21, will u be there?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1