Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking cruisemate for 11-day cruise Carnival Sunshine Port Canaveral Orlando, FL

54 year-old female non-smoker seeking cruisemate to share cabin Inside Room on the Carnival Sunshine departing April 6th 2014. 11 Day Cruise leaves from New Orleans and Arrives at Port Canaveral Orlando, FL. Sails to port of calls montego bay jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, and st thomas... I have sailed on 64 cruises with carnival cruise lines I am a diamond member whoever sails with me will join me to do something very special with the captain, probably dinner as I know the captain very well.

Last edited by edinburghlassie; August 20th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinburghlassie View Post
54 year-old female non-smoker seeking cruisemate to share cabin Inside Room on the Carnival Sunshine departing April 6th 2014. 11 Day Cruise leaves from New Orleans and Arrives at Port Canaveral Orlando, FL. Sails to port of calls montego bay jamaica, Aruba, Curacao, and st thomas... I have sailed on 64 cruises with carnival cruise lines I am a diamond member whoever sails with me will join me to do something very special with the captain, probably dinner as I know the captain very well.
would you consider a oceanview? I am booked for Dec 2014 but would rather do this one but I want natural light so a PT or 4j I do not know if any of the 1a's have a porthole on this ship. If you would consider switching cabins let me know because I really would like to take advantage of this cruise.

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:46 AM
Familiar Face

Hi

Are you still looking for a cabinmate? If not I think I am going to book this cruise looks interesting. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks
pat, sc
Old October 28th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat, SC View Post
would you consider a oceanview? I am booked for Dec 2014 but would rather do this one but I want natural light so a PT or 4j I do not know if any of the 1a's have a porthole on this ship. If you would consider switching cabins let me know because I really would like to take advantage of this cruise.

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Yes Pat I am still looking for someone to cruise with me sorry there was a delay I did not know you e mailed me.
Old October 28th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat, SC View Post

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Yes I would do a oceon view.
Old October 28th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Familiar Face

Hi

I have already booked this week a 1a but can change it no problem . Please e-mail me at pat208sc@gmail,com and we can chat

I am leaving on Friday to head south to Tampa to board the Legend on Sunday. Would like to share a cabin for the Sunshine repo cruise. I have booked the Country Inn and Suites in Orlando for the day before and a flight on Southwest on the 6th to New Orleans all are subject to change.

Please get in touch with me and then we can decide what we want to do about a cabin.

Looking forward to hearing from you

pat
murrells inlet, sc
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinburghlassie View Post
Yes Pat I am still looking for someone to cruise with me sorry there was a delay I did not know you e mailed me.
edinburghlass, I am going on Paradise Nov 21, will u be there?