Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic Copenhagen to Miami Oct 1 CHEAP!

Hi there,

I'm looking at booking the Norwegian Star from Copenhagen to Miami on October the 1st for 12 nights, and looking for a cruise partner. The total cost of this cruise including taxes, port fees and gratuities will be about USD$500, -/+ $100 for an inside guarantee room.

My name is Will, and I'm 22. I'm friendly and social, and extremely considerate of other peoples space - especially when at sea for almost two weeks.

If you're interested in this cruise, please email me as soon as possible, and we can discuss details etc. Also, if you've travelled with Norwegian before, you might be able to get extra discounts.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Will.
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Familiar Face

Would you consider the Adventure of the seas from Southampton in November to San Juan?

joel

jmanthetravelmman@yahoo.com
Old September 10th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default lets do thiss

Im up for it.
If you are still looking for someone to share this Cruise with, contact me at Samuel.Sundberg@hotmail.com
Im an easygoing guy of 25years, heading for centralamerica for some surfing, diving, cool mexicans aso.
Ive been cruising with NCL before, hope for som discount
Regards