Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for girl to invite on 7 day Carnival Cruise to Carribean - LEAVES SUNDAY!!!!!

Looking for girl who would like to go on an all expenses paid 7-day Carnival Cruise to the Carribean. Must be over 21. Cruise ship leaves THIS SUNDAY Sept 1st. from Galveston and returns Sept. 8th. Ports of call are Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands / Montego Bay, Jamaica / Cozumel, Mexico. I already have this cruise booked and paid for and was going to go with somebody that backed out at the last moment! As it is non-refundable, I am now stuck with a cabin for myself, but would rather not cruise alone (boring!). This would be strictly platonic, and no hanky-panky is expected or implied. Cabin would be set up with two individual beds. I ONLY HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY TO MAKE THE NECESSARY NAME CHANGE FOR THIS SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME ASAP!! I will get back to you promptly to answer any questions you may have. I am 45, college educated, and can hold an intelligent conversation on just about anything. I drink socially (prefer a nice glass of wine). Don't smoke, but don't mind those who do.

Let me know if interested or if you have any questions. YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY AS TIME IS VERY LIMITED!

You can shoot me an email to l_landeros3@hotmail.com or call/text 956-862-4383

Last edited by stuttgart77; August 30th, 2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: add picture
Sponsored Links