Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2013, 11:20 PM
Familiar Face

Default SYDNEY, OZ - Female Cabin Mates, Cruise Club

Looking to start a female Cruise Club from Sydney, Australia for women of any age to avoid paying the Single Supplement.

I'm 64 catching up with 45, adventurous, independent, love sailing and open to sailing from anywhere, most anytime, starting 2014. Don't want to live in my cabinmate's pocket but quite happy to join them if both interested in the same thing. Tidy and considerate, non smoker.

Thought I might try and start a Cruise Club for Sydneysiders. If interested, email me johnsglynis@hotmail.com and we'll see if we can start pairing up people.
Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2013, 04:40 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik
Default Sydneysiders Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner1 View Post
Looking to start a female Cruise Club from Sydney, Australia for women of any age to avoid paying the Single Supplement.

I'm 64 catching up with 45, adventurous, independent, love sailing and open to sailing from anywhere, most anytime, starting 2014. Don't want to live in my cabinmate's pocket but quite happy to join them if both interested in the same thing. Tidy and considerate, non smoker.

Thought I might try and start a Cruise Club for Sydneysiders. If interested, email me johnsglynis@hotmail.com and we'll see if we can start pairing up people.
Congratulations on your initiative and wishing you success.

I am a male who is very frequently seeks cabin partners from or to Sydney. I have had seven partners in total including 3 in a cabin 2M + 1F, all worked out well. But this has been over the last 12 years and I seek to cruise at least 60 days a year. My passion is for longer cruises and I frequently advertise on this site for "Around the World" cruises. Unsuccessful.

Reason for writing to you is to invite you to consider broadening your scope for a Cruise Club for Sydneysiders.

If you would like to meet for a coffee any time this month then please email me. If not then lots of luck.

Regards
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am looking for someone to share a twin internal cabin on the following cruise:
Sun Princess, Princess Cruises departing Sydney,
25th January 2014,*
14 days Fiji and South Pacific.*
I am traveling with family and need to split the fare for a twin cabin as there are 5 of us traveling and the other 4 people are sharing twin cabins, so I am on my own and have to pay for twin share cabin for just me.
I am a 32yo female. I am looking for someone only to share the costs, as I will be spending all my time with family both on the ship and in ports. (Not interested in relationship or companionship purely to share cost)
Happy to share with older traveller!
We are looking at booking ASAP so please let me know if you are interested in this cruise
Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Chellecruise, sorry won't be able to join you this time as I'll be away myself during January. Have been requested to include males in this post, so going to relist it for future. If you want you can put a post up requesting someone. Good luck.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Tony - fair enough. I'll repost this seeing I can't edit the original.
Old September 26th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Familiar Face

Check out johnsglynis.wix.com/oz-cabinmates