Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov 17 2013 San Juan Puerto Rico -> Carnival or RCCL 7 days

Hi and thanks for looking at my add.

I will arrive at Puerto Rico with the Transatlanticcruise on the Adventure of the Seas on Nov 17. Would like to do B2B on Nov 17 with Carnival Valor or Adventure Ship and looking to share the cabin Balcony to split costs.

I am Diamond Level with RCI. Catching up with Carnival. I took time off to travel more - i have several requests on this Forum and glad to stay in touch to plan for future activities.

so i post specific dates to find a roommate to cut single supplement costs. i am very specific about the dates in the headline so you can see when and from where. I can not do other dates - please no suggestions that does not work :_)

I am looking to share the cabin - strictly sharing purposes nothing else intended :_) to avoid paying single supplement. I did this before and had some good experience. Indeed my other roommate i met on the other cruise and we teamed up ..

I would prefer Female Company to share the cabin as most of the guys snore :_) but if you are non snoring and know about this fact 100%sure please do not hesitate to write me so we can Skype.

Snoring is a big no go as i will sleep bad and this will harm our being together - otherwise i am totally relaxed easy to go along with and more a sporty girl than party girl.

Most important I am considerate, non smoking and can join you or do my own thing I am very flexible as for that..

I am career working Female towards end 30 cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer and neat at least. I am not expecting anything but sharing the room...if we get along i do not mind going dining excursing etc. with you.

You can check under my name the older threads are not up to date anymore - i should remove them if i knew how it worked...

i suggest getting in touch really quickly and having a chat on skype with video so we both know how the chemistry would be.

I usually book direct with the Cruiselines or Vacations to go and each of us would call and submit his creditcardpayment separatley once the Agent has our reservation done.

looking forward to hear from you :-) I will be in Sept in Miami doing B2B so just in case you are there we could say hello

Deckdivacologne@gmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov 17th 2013 Cruise out of San Juan - looking for roomie

Hi all,
is anyone here interested in a cruise on Nov 17th out of San Juan PUERTO RICO? I am open to ship and Iti but not to date or place so far as i arrive n Nov17th in SJ
Thx for looking
DDC