Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Lightbulb Sydney-fiji & south pacific jan 2014

AUSTRALIA
I am looking for someone to share a twin internal cabin with me on the following cruise:
Sun Princess, Princess Cruises departing Sydney,
25th January 2014,*
14 nights Fiji and South Pacific.*
I am traveling with family and need to split the fare for a twin cabin as there are 5 of us traveling and the other 4 people are sharing twin cabins, so I am on my own and have to pay for twin share cabin for just me.
I am a 32yo female. I am looking for someone only to share the costs, as I will be spending all my time with family both on the ship and in ports. (Not interested in relationship or companionship purely to share cost)
Happy to share with older traveller!
We are looking at booking ASAP so please let me know if you are interested in this cruise!
Sponsored Links