Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Seeking Platonic Cruisemate (M or F, 40+), Jan/Feb-Miami or Lauderdale, 7-13 days

SWM, 55; 6'2",175; experienced cruiser; I love to laugh and have fun.
I enjoy meeting new people and new places and am a easy-going, light hearted straight professional male fun to be with.
Won't you share one or both Carnival cruises in January--Conquest-1/19-E.Caribbean (7 days); and/or Breeze-1/26-W.Caribbean (6 days)?
Or any other cruises of your choice departing Miami or Ft. Lauderdale during this same period, mid-January-mid-February?
I'm open to any cruise(s) you mention that allows my escape from the North's miserable winter weather.
I love cruising but dislike cruising alone.
If you also find it tough being a single cruiser, won't you solve this problem for both of us? Any cruise you want to share will be great.
Since 2011, I've had a ball on each of 6 cruises with cruisemates met on cruisemates.com. (3 men, 3 women; 41-71 in age; all platonic connections.)
Glad to share all/many/none of ship activities/excursions, as you choose. Willing to pick up some of your costs, as needed. Both cruises above have great itineraries and are low cost. Pick any other(s), and I'm still game.
Please reply here or directly to my email address ASAP.
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

seeking cruise mate to share fun and adventure through Panama Canal. Dates are open for discussion, the sooner the better. there are many options their are 10 day cruise packages and up. Holland America offers a nice package but will consider other options. I am open for considering anywhere warm, blue water and awesome scenery.
Old September 24th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Familiar Face

See my email.
Old September 29th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Might be interested in a cruise out of miami or ft lauderdale from 1/27-1/31, before I catch my Panama Canal Cruise.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Check your messages
Old October 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed doc View Post
SWM, 55; 6'2",175; experienced cruiser; I love to laugh and have fun.
I enjoy meeting new people and new places and am a easy-going, light hearted straight professional male fun to be with.
Won't you share one or both Carnival cruises in January--Conquest-1/19-E.Caribbean (7 days); and/or Breeze-1/26-W.Caribbean (6 days)?
Or any other cruises of your choice departing Miami or Ft. Lauderdale during this same period, mid-January-mid-February?
I'm open to any cruise(s) you mention that allows my escape from the North's miserable winter weather.
I love cruising but dislike cruising alone.
If you also find it tough being a single cruiser, won't you solve this problem for both of us? Any cruise you want to share will be great.
Since 2011, I've had a ball on each of 6 cruises with cruisemates met on cruisemates.com. (3 men, 3 women; 41-71 in age; all platonic connections.)
Glad to share all/many/none of ship activities/excursions, as you choose. Willing to pick up some of your costs, as needed. Both cruises above have great itineraries and are low cost. Pick any other(s), and I'm still game.
Please reply here or directly to my email address ASAP.
HI I like to cruise as well, and Carnival is right up my alley. I love cruising as well and I would love to have someone to go with. So let me know if you are still open to traveling.