Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking round the world travel companion jan 2015

I am 49 year old cruise fanatic and looking for a (female) travel companion for January 2015, going on a 106 night round the world cruise with P&O cruises leaving from Southampton UK. I enjoy a walk as a start of my day, some pool and all other activities from fine dining to excursions. I am a social drinker. My business gets slower in first months of the year, so it's easy to travel that period. Your age is not the most important. I thought this might be a fun way to meet and just enjoy the cruise as well as both not having to pay single charge. I have done 42 cruises till now. Im single male and enjoy life. If your interested we can chat.
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there! I'm looking to do the exact same cruise it's my first time cruising and always Been a dream of mine, I'm 38yr old female I'd like to chat more, I'm easy going and like u don't want to pay the supplement ok any way hope to hear from u