Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Freedom Nov 30 - 5nts - Coz/Cayman

I'm interested to see if I can find a travel companion for a 5-night that leaves Sat of Thanksgiving weekend. I live in SW FL and need to book by Oct 10. Total cabin cost (fare and port fees/taxes) is $300 for balcony cabin. Male or Female; Platonic only. I'm mid-50s, 21 cruises completed, enjoy adventure and quiet. I'm clean, don't drink, can be fun companion or invisible. Bonus if you're from SW FL and would like to ride/park share.

Pam
Sponsored Links
Old September 15th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, My name is Michael. I would be interested in being your cruise mate. I have 8 cruises since last year. I can give you any needed references or other things you need to fill comfortable cruising with me. I am semi retired and enjoy cruising.
Old November 7th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Freedom-Nov 30

Hi Mike and Pam...I'll be a single onboard. FYI...I got a great rate with no single supplement. If you haven't booked yet you may look into that. Would be interested in meeting up at some point. I'll be looking for you.
I booked a 'horseback ride and beach break excursion' in Cozumel....Cozumel Tours, Activities and Excursions if you are interested.
PS...I'm new to this site and not finding it very user friendly.

Hope to see you onboard,
Barbara
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Barb

Also traveling on the carnival freedom I'm from West Palm Beach Is this your first cruise Cozelmel is very nice hope you have fun hope to see you on board Richard
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hope I sent the message Richard
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Familiar Face

Default are you still looking for cabinmate

Hello Pam,
Are you still interested on going on Nov 30th sailing on the Freedom? They are running a zero supplement fee for solo travelers for an inside cabin though I would rather have a roommate and get a balcony cabin, I am 49yo straight female.
Sharon if you are still looking for cabinmate please let me know, thanks
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Familiar Face

I'm interested in this. I am a 60 yr old female, in Palm Bay. Would there be somewhere to park? I have done 3 cruises and have always had a balcony cabin. Michele
Old November 25th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Familiar Face

I'm looking for a cabin mate. female...60 from Palm Bay. Ready to get out of My area for awhile. Have cruised 3 times.
Old November 26th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cozumel-Excursion

Hi All...hope to meet all of you onboard. I am trying to plan a horsback riding excursion. I'm wondering if anyone is interested? I'm already booked on the H/B and Beach Break, but might have to switch to the Ulitimate Beach Ride. If so, maybe we can share a cab to Mr. Sancho's Beach Club. Here's the link. Cozumel Tours, Activities and Excursions
Barb
Old November 26th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Rich....and sorry all...I didn't realize I mentioned the excursion in my first post. Not my first cruise at all...this is number 5 for me, but my first time going solo.