Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 13th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 16 Day Panama Canal from Long Beach to New Orleans

I would like to do this cruise but I can't afford a single rate. It is $649 for a 16 day cruise. It's on the Norwegian Jewel and leaves Long beach on Sept 27th and Stops in New Orleans on Oct 13. There are 8 days ashore in Mexico, Costa Rica and Columbia. My brother can't decide and I don't want to miss this one! I am a 57 YO straight man who is Not looking for any kind of relationship! We can hang out together or not, I don't care. I just need someone to bunk with. I don't care who shares the room as long as they remember which bed is theirs! If you're interested, you can email me directly at jaerl101@live.com Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old September 14th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaerl View Post
I would like to do this cruise but I can't afford a single rate. It is $649 for a 16 day cruise. It's on the Norwegian Jewel and leaves Long beach on Sept 27th and Stops in New Orleans on Oct 13. There are 8 days ashore in Mexico, Costa Rica and Columbia. My brother can't decide and I don't want to miss this one! I am a 57 YO straight man who is Not looking for any kind of relationship! We can hang out together or not, I don't care. I just need someone to bunk with. I don't care who shares the room as long as they remember which bed is theirs! If you're interested, you can email me directly at jaerl101@live.com Thanks
howdy jaerl,
y'all might want to check the details on this cruise. it would be nice if it went out of long beach, but i think (with few exceptions) carnival is the only ship beginning/ending cruises in long beach (california, right?)

also, a heads up about ncl and extra charges (if money is a concern): my experience has been that ncl advertises low rates initially, then ncl pumps it up (sometimes double) with "misc" taxes, port fees and surcharges (especially if going through the panama canal). they have a handful of 'included' restaurants on-board, but most of the good stuff has a surcharge.

for me (personally) a big attraction to taking cruises, is the all-inclusive (one-price) nature. ncl is a good product--but the pricing is misleading. anyhow, that's my two-cents. good luck and happy sailing!