Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need M or F Cabin Mate for 1/19 (or Later) 7-Day Miami Cruise. Will Cover Your Costs

SWM, 55; 6'2", 175; straight, fun-loving, attractive professional male; frequent cruiser.
Have taken 6 cruises since 2011 with wonderful folks met on cruisemates.com (3 men, 3 women; age range, 41-71).References provided.
Love to cruise but hate to cruise alone, so glad to cover 50%+ of your costs.
Choose from any of 5 cruises:
1) 1/19-Carnival Conquest-7 days/Miami;
2) 1/19-Carnival Glory-7 days/Miami;
3) 1/20-Princess Lines/Island Princess-11 days/Ft. Lauderdale;
4) 1/26-Carnival Breeze-6 days/Miami;
5) 2/1-Carnival Breeze-8 days/Miami.
Great itineraries, each. Your cost, whichever cruise you select, capped at $299, total.
Email to my address of record, or reply here.
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2013, 08:52 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruisemates Reply

Hello EdDoc: Saw your post on Cruisemates and would be very interested in the Island Princess on Jan 20.

About me: Originally from Pennsylvania residing in Clearwater, Florida. 61 y.o. straight male who also loves to cruise and enjoys it best with a cabinmate. Easy going, considerate, fit, and non-snorer. I have also shared cabins with people from Cruisemates with nice results. Can you find a better person to cruise with? No Way!

Please email me at plrharmony@live.com or better yet, call me at 727-545-3416. It's best to call me today, Saturday, or second best on Sunday. I will be out of town all of next week.

Look forward to hearing from you, Peter Richard
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:13 PM
Familiar Face

Digg: I am 5'11" male 202#, widowed and straight. Have been looking to cruise mate without luck and found you add in checking mine for this Nov. I have elite status with Princess and like those benefits so mostly cruise with them and sometimes Viking River Cruises. Let me know if still interested. Matt
Old September 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM
Familiar Face

Digg: I forgot to add, age 66. Email is Mollytaffy@msn.com. ;-)