CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   39 F Platonic from Florida Nov/Dec (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/398997-39-f-platonic-florida-nov-dec.html)

tammytlc September 24th, 2013 04:09 PM

39 F Platonic from Florida Nov/Dec

I am looking for someone, prefer close to my age, non-smoker, non-snorer, social drinker. Leaving anywhere out of Florida to any destination, prefer 7 day cruise in Nov/Dec.

I just want to get away and enjoy the sun and seas. I love to explore while traveling or I can sit with my feet in the sand, or my face in the sea (love to snorkel). I am very laid back and easy to get along with.
Just don't want to travel alone. :D

Strictly Platonic!! I am a 39 SWF.

jcg1234 September 29th, 2013 03:56 PM

Can you do a 5 day (M-F) ??? I'm in orlando and wanting to sail out of port canaveral. Have cruised 10-12 times !!!

east779ave September 30th, 2013 01:48 PM

Hello,

My name is Bill. I am looking to cruise either in October or early november. I will be heading up north for the holiday season after that and want to leave for the north after one more cruise.
I would prefer a 7 or 8 day cruise...and have been looking on priceline for deals.

About me I am single...semi retired....and a young 47.

Let me know if you are interested. You can find me in facebook with a pic of me and my kids....Bill Raymond

ocean-loving-cruisergirl October 7th, 2013 12:31 AM

Hi Tammy,

I'm also looking for a cruise in Nov. Feel free to check out my profile if you're interested.

Full disclosure... Hubby tells me that I sometimes snore when I get into the wine. He says that it's a cute but he's pretty partial to me, not sure you'll be as easily charmed ;-)

Is snoring a zero-tolerance issue for you?

DDThebird October 14th, 2013 06:24 AM

I am searching someone for 7 days carnival conquest december 8th
It is already paid.
Need a cabin mate to reduce cost.
Only 400$ all tax included.
Andre
Non smoker
No-snoring
Andrelassonde@yahoo.ca

tammytlc October 19th, 2013 08:10 PM

cruise

Would any of you be interested in taking the following cruise?
Sorry I rarely check this website, please send me an email at
lovinglife9670@yahoo.com

Ports: Miami, Florida | Nassau| St Thomas | San Juan | Grand Turk
7 days starting Nov 17
Carnival Glory $299 (not including taxes/fees)

Moonbeem October 21st, 2013 12:39 PM

Cruise soon!

Hello,

I just got some free time before starting a new job and have time between Oct 30 - Nov 20 (to be home) with the exception of Nov8/9 (have to be home for a test I'm taking that Sat).

Tammy - I'm pretty much the same as you and looking for the same. 38/F, platonic, no smoking/snoring, no drama etc. Easy going and looking for similar. No complainers, this is vacation! Please email me at Moonbeem75@hotmail.com with subject: Nov Cruise if interested (so I can spot it easily). Include details about yourself. Looking to leave from Florida. Look forward to hearing from you! :-P;)LOL

mu194 October 21st, 2013 11:02 PM

Hello Tammy, I am a 42 m. Non-Smoker, fit and clean. I am on Carnival Sensation 4 day out of Port Canaveral, Dec 8-12. I would love the companship.
Its paid for

romeoshyu October 28th, 2013 02:33 PM

I having difficulty finding a cruise for us after dec 22 from Florida. If u are interested in cruising with me, please inquire 411. Thanks Romeo

jp2001 October 31st, 2013 10:12 AM

Hi,
I am a 34yo female looking for a roomate for the NCL Pearl sailing out of Miami on Nov. 5 - I'm already booked on this 5 night cruise (272$pp total). Send me a private message if interested.
Best Regards,
Julie

Relbrkr November 20th, 2013 04:35 PM

Last minute 11/24 7day carnaval

Looking for roommate Canaval Glory 11/24-12/1 Sunday to sunday 7day Cozemel, Belize, Isla Rotan, Grand Cayman, Iam a diver just looking to reduce travel cost.

Scubabuddy November 22nd, 2013 07:51 AM

Sailing out of miami fla on nov. 30th. to cozamel, honras, belieze, and cayman island. 7days. if interested let me know.

zubin786 December 3rd, 2013 06:05 PM

Not exactly what you are looking for but its close, let me know if you are interested.
Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas, Dec 21-29, Fort Lauderdale, I'm going with a family of 7 so I have a room to myself. Actual cost including taxes and gratuity is $985, I would do it for $450. I'm a male, 35, educated, respectful and most likely be out late every night.

Michele720 December 6th, 2013 03:04 PM

Hey Tammy,

I'm also looking to get away. I think I have cabin fever. LOL I'm a 60 yr old female, in Palm Bay so I am only about an hour from Port Canaveral. I have sailed 3 times on Carnival. I dont smoke or drink and just looking to get away for awhile and do some photography. I'm perfectly ok with us doing our own thing, but maybe a meal or two together would be nice. Who likes eating alone anyway? I'm very clean and honest. I respect others spaces and expect the same. I'd love to get a balcony cabin as I have NEVER had an inside cabin. Since I am a past cruiser and from Florida, I can get some kind of discount. Let me know if you might be interested. - Michele