Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 39 F Platonic from Florida Nov/Dec

I am looking for someone, prefer close to my age, non-smoker, non-snorer, social drinker. Leaving anywhere out of Florida to any destination, prefer 7 day cruise in Nov/Dec.

I just want to get away and enjoy the sun and seas. I love to explore while traveling or I can sit with my feet in the sand, or my face in the sea (love to snorkel). I am very laid back and easy to get along with.
Just don't want to travel alone.

Strictly Platonic!! I am a 39 SWF.
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Familiar Face

Can you do a 5 day (M-F) ??? I'm in orlando and wanting to sail out of port canaveral. Have cruised 10-12 times !!!
Old September 30th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,

My name is Bill. I am looking to cruise either in October or early november. I will be heading up north for the holiday season after that and want to leave for the north after one more cruise.
I would prefer a 7 or 8 day cruise...and have been looking on priceline for deals.

About me I am single...semi retired....and a young 47.

Let me know if you are interested. You can find me in facebook with a pic of me and my kids....Bill Raymond
Old October 7th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Tammy,

I'm also looking for a cruise in Nov. Feel free to check out my profile if you're interested.

Full disclosure... Hubby tells me that I sometimes snore when I get into the wine. He says that it's a cute but he's pretty partial to me, not sure you'll be as easily charmed ;-)

Is snoring a zero-tolerance issue for you?
Caribbean Princess March'08 Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Legend Oct'09 Western Caribbean
RCI Liberty of the Seas Jan '10 Western Caribbean
RCI Liberty of the Seas Oct '12 Western Caribbean

Looking Forward To:
A week-ish cruise out of FL in November.... any suggestions?
Old October 14th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Familiar Face

I am searching someone for 7 days carnival conquest december 8th
It is already paid.
Need a cabin mate to reduce cost.
Only 400$ all tax included.
Andre
Non smoker
No-snoring
Andrelassonde@yahoo.ca
Old October 19th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise

Would any of you be interested in taking the following cruise?
Sorry I rarely check this website, please send me an email at
lovinglife9670@yahoo.com

Ports: Miami, Florida | Nassau| St Thomas | San Juan | Grand Turk
7 days starting Nov 17
Carnival Glory $299 (not including taxes/fees)
Old October 21st, 2013, 01:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise soon!

Hello,

I just got some free time before starting a new job and have time between Oct 30 - Nov 20 (to be home) with the exception of Nov8/9 (have to be home for a test I'm taking that Sat).

Tammy - I'm pretty much the same as you and looking for the same. 38/F, platonic, no smoking/snoring, no drama etc. Easy going and looking for similar. No complainers, this is vacation! Please email me at Moonbeem75@hotmail.com with subject: Nov Cruise if interested (so I can spot it easily). Include details about yourself. Looking to leave from Florida. Look forward to hearing from you!
Old October 22nd, 2013, 12:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to mu194

Hello Tammy, I am a 42 m. Non-Smoker, fit and clean. I am on Carnival Sensation 4 day out of Port Canaveral, Dec 8-12. I would love the companship.
Its paid for
Old October 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to romeoshyu

I having difficulty finding a cruise for us after dec 22 from Florida. If u are interested in cruising with me, please inquire 411. Thanks Romeo
Old October 31st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I am a 34yo female looking for a roomate for the NCL Pearl sailing out of Miami on Nov. 5 - I'm already booked on this 5 night cruise (272$pp total). Send me a private message if interested.
Best Regards,
Julie
Old November 20th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Last minute 11/24 7day carnaval

Looking for roommate Canaval Glory 11/24-12/1 Sunday to sunday 7day Cozemel, Belize, Isla Rotan, Grand Cayman, Iam a diver just looking to reduce travel cost.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Sailing out of miami fla on nov. 30th. to cozamel, honras, belieze, and cayman island. 7days. if interested let me know.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Not exactly what you are looking for but its close, let me know if you are interested.
Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas, Dec 21-29, Fort Lauderdale, I'm going with a family of 7 so I have a room to myself. Actual cost including taxes and gratuity is $985, I would do it for $450. I'm a male, 35, educated, respectful and most likely be out late every night.
Old December 6th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hey Tammy,

I'm also looking to get away. I think I have cabin fever. I'm a 60 yr old female, in Palm Bay so I am only about an hour from Port Canaveral. I have sailed 3 times on Carnival. I dont smoke or drink and just looking to get away for awhile and do some photography. I'm perfectly ok with us doing our own thing, but maybe a meal or two together would be nice. Who likes eating alone anyway? I'm very clean and honest. I respect others spaces and expect the same. I'd love to get a balcony cabin as I have NEVER had an inside cabin. Since I am a past cruiser and from Florida, I can get some kind of discount. Let me know if you might be interested. - Michele