Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Female CruiseMate Oct/Nov 2013; Houston or Galveston, 7 day W. Carribean

Hi Ladies,

I'm a 28yr old female old non-smoking, non-snoring, and no drama cruise enthusiast looking for a platonic non-smoking roommate to split cabin costs on a 7 day Western Caribbean voyage. I had a great time on my 1st cruisemates sailing, so much so we're planning to sail the Mediterranean sometime next year. In the meantime, I want to go cruising again.

I don't typically drink, but don't care if you do so long as it's not to excess. I pack light, so the closet is all yours. If you want to do some activities together, or explore the ship and ports solo, either way is fine by me. I'm a pretty laid back individual with an offbeat sense of humor, and I'm fairly quiet unless I'm belting tunes in karaoke.

These are the sailings I was looking at:

Port of Galveston, TX
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Oct 27th-Nov 3, ports of call: Montego Bay, George town, Cozumel, $399/person
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Nov 17-24th; ports of call Montego Bay, Georgetown, Cozumel, $409/person
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Nov 3-10, ports of call: Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel, $429/person
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Oct 20th-27th, ports of call: Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel, $459/person

Port of Houston, TX
  • Princess, Caribbean Princess, Nov 9-16, ports of Call: Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, $499/person
--prices current as of 9/27, not including taxes and fees

If you're interested, please let me know a little bit about you, and which sailing you'd prefer I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsored Links
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to cruise too

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailBelle View Post
Hi Ladies,

I'm a 28yr old female old non-smoking, non-snoring, and no drama cruise enthusiast looking for a platonic non-smoking roommate to split cabin costs on a 7 day Western Caribbean voyage. I had a great time on my 1st cruisemates sailing, so much so we're planning to sail the Mediterranean sometime next year. In the meantime, I want to go cruising again.

I don't typically drink, but don't care if you do so long as it's not to excess. I pack light, so the closet is all yours. If you want to do some activities together, or explore the ship and ports solo, either way is fine by me. I'm a pretty laid back individual with an offbeat sense of humor, and I'm fairly quiet unless I'm belting tunes in karaoke.

These are the sailings I was looking at:

Port of Galveston, TX
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Oct 27th-Nov 3, ports of call: Montego Bay, George town, Cozumel, $399/person
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Nov 17-24th; ports of call Montego Bay, Georgetown, Cozumel, $409/person
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Nov 3-10, ports of call: Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel, $429/person
  • Carnival, Carnival Magic, Oct 20th-27th, ports of call: Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel, $459/person

Port of Houston, TX
  • Princess, Caribbean Princess, Nov 9-16, ports of Call: Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, $499/person
--prices current as of 9/27, not including taxes and fees

If you're interested, please let me know a little bit about you, and which sailing you'd prefer I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in November sailings. Would you mind a 57 yr old female Asian roommate? I'd been on 4 cruises with a roommate, one in Carribean, but I will go again if I have a roommate to save on cost of paying solo. Prefer Carnival Magic. I will also do East Coast, New England Canada or Baltic, Asia, Australia if anyone wants to share a room.
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Familiar Face

Age doesn't matter to me. Basically, I ask that you don't smoke (I'm allergic to it), and drama queens need not apply---I go sailing to get away from stress, not share a cabin with it

PS: LoneTraveler, I sent you a private message.
Old October 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Ladies,

I've spoken with a couple of different people & currently have a cabinmate. Thank you very much to everyone who contacted me, and best of luck in your cruising!