Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Sydney, oz-cabinmates

Looking for someone in Australia to share? Here's a new website for Australians, open to all ages.

johnsglynis.wix.com/oz-cabinmates
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Is there anything on there yet?
Old October 7th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Familiar Face

Unless you put a post up and support this website, its going to fail.
Old November 24th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Familiar Face

Londoner1

Hi Londoner1,

I am a 75 year old female, love cruising and like the idea of a cruise club. I live in Victoria.

I think a club for Aussies is a good idea. Long overdue as Travel Agents are not any help in finding cabin mates.

I visit Illawarra area sometimes, maybe we could meet for a cup of coffee and see if we would be compatable.

Come to that if a few more Aussies would join we could have a get together one day soon and meet each other and discuss cruises.

Come on Aussies support this great idea of a club in Oz.

PeggyD
Old November 25th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hi PeggyD,

Thanks for your support (nice to hear) - definitely need more Aussies on johnsglynis.wix.com/oz-cabinmates. Suggest you join and put a post up yourself as its a new website and the more the merrier. I live in Sydney - private message me if you want to meet up for a coffee/lunch as I'm about to retire next year. Am always looking for a cabinmate. Cannot cruise until after May 2014 but open to suggestions after that.

Regards, Glynis
Old November 26th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Peggy, I'm in Perth and retired, 55yrs old and looking for good company to cruise with. I have been looking at a cruise out of Sydney on the Sea Princess, 35 days from the 9th April to Hawaii and Tahiti, $5,259.00 but the price may come down. I'm a bit far away to meet for coffee, but I have friends in Kilmore I visit regularly. Regards Julia. email; jupton99@gmail.com
Old November 27th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Familiar Face

Hi ShadyLady,

Hi, great to hear from another Oz-cabinmate.

Kilmore is not so far away from me, I could easily nip over for lunch next time you are there. I can get to Melbourne easily as well.

I had to scrap my World Cruise. Too dear to do as a single. Needed to transfer my deposit somewhere, so am doing the Sydney-Southampton half instead. 55 days.

I need a cabin-mate for that. Its $10,799 and air fare back.

Let me know when you are coming to Kilmore and we can meet.

PeggyD
Old November 27th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Familiar Face

Will be in Sydney area around Christmas. Will send an email when I know dates.

PeggyD
Old November 27th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Peggy, I'm afraid I'll be in Adelaide over Christmas. We might have to make it another time.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:42 PM
Familiar Face

Looking for someone in Australia to share? Here's a new website for Australians, open to all ages.

johnsglynis.wix.com/oz-cabinmates
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady12 View Post
Hi Peggy, I'm in Perth and retired, 55yrs old and looking for good company to cruise with. I have been looking at a cruise out of Sydney on the Sea Princess, 35 days from the 9th April to Hawaii and Tahiti, $5,259.00 but the price may come down. I'm a bit far away to meet for coffee, but I have friends in Kilmore I visit regularly. Regards Julia. email; jupton99@gmail.com
Hi Julia,

You're not interested in Sapphire Princess leaving from Singapore December 18 2014 for 21 days are you? My Mum would like to come with us but cannot afford the single supplement. My Dad is not interested in overseas travel. My Mum is in her early 70's but very fit and healthy, and non smoker. She has given up on this cruise so doesn't know I am on the look out for a cabin mate. We are just south of Freo.
Tracey