Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Captain

Default Cruisemate for NCL Dawn Cruise out of Boston November 1, 2013 or RCL

Will cruise on the NCL Dawn coming out of Boston on November 1 V2G.
10242 inside cabin booked.
would like to find cruisemate to save $$$.

I have already Booked inside cabin on the Grandeur of the Sea cruise 12/14/2013 out of Baltimore V2G37112
would like to find cruisemate to save $$$

Male, white, single, straight, senior, have traveled with cruisemates before with great sucess, but I want to save $ so I need to cabin share.

My short Resume:
Non smoker, non snorer, early riser, rare drinker
Very mellow, respectful and easy to get along with.
A selective party person.

Cabinmate can be male or female.

Let me know if you are interested in sharing cabin with senior cruisemate.
Sponsored Links
Old October 11th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am new. Looking for partner to pay for cabin. If it`s available, let me know
Old October 14th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Captain

Default Cruise cabin share will cost you $550 on Dawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaP View Post
I am new. Looking for partner to pay for cabin. If it`s available, let me know
If you wish to share cabin on the Dawn, coming out of Boston on November 1 cruise the cost will be $550.
Contact me if you are interested.
Old October 21st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruisemate for RCL Grandeur out of Baltimore in December

As you probably know there are no inside singles available on this cruise so sharing an inside cabin would fit my budget and also satisfy my desire to get away on a great cruise. Sounds like we could be copacetic if you have not found a cruisemate for the RCL Grandeur out of Baltimore on December 14, 2013. I am single, straight, outgoing, personable, active senior female who enjoys lots of interests and fun. I see you have already prebooked a cabin which brings me to the important question of how much this cruise will cost in US dollars and how will payment be made to you?

Let's talk. Glad to provide any information about me and past cruisemate references.
Old October 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM
Captain

Default RCL Grandeur out of Baltimore - $700

To answer your question: "I see you have already prebooked a cabin which brings me to the important question of how much this cruise will cost in US dollars and how will payment be made to you?"

Cost to you for inside cabin share will be $700. Payment can be made to Paypal. Contact me here concerning details.
Old October 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Captain

Default I will continue to search for cruisemate. Sorry you had emergency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix View Post
As you probably know there are no inside singles available on this cruise so sharing an inside cabin would fit my budget and also satisfy my desire to get away on a great cruise. Sounds like we could be copacetic if you have not found a cruisemate for the RCL Grandeur out of Baltimore on December 14, 2013. I am single, straight, outgoing, personable, active senior female who enjoys lots of interests and fun. I see you have already prebooked a cabin which brings me to the important question of how much this cruise will cost in US dollars and how will payment be made to you?

Let's talk. Glad to provide any information about me and past cruisemate references.