Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cunard Transatlantic in January

I am considering a back-to-back Transatlantic crossing (QM2 from NYC to Southampton departing Jan 3 / QE from Southampton to NYC departing Jan 10). They have a very good deal for a balcony rooms (644$pp for the QM2 and 836$ for the QE = 1480$ pp tx included for the roundtrip).

I am a 34yo female from Canada and I have done a TA in 2008 and enjoyed every minute of it.

I don't smoke but I enjoy a drink when I am on vacations (I work as a purser on a ''dry'' ship so I like a good glass of wine when I am off ); I cruise by myself because my boyfriend gets seasickness and my friends don't get as much time off as I do (and they don't have the cruise bug as much as I do)

I am only looking for a Female roomate as I am in a long-term relationship and want to avoid any type of misunderstandin. Age, race and religion doesn't matter to me. I am on the ''young'' side of most TA guests but have ''older'' interests.

During the day, I like to use the gym, play bridge or trivia, enjoy an art auction, planetarium or to relax in the spa. I also love to have afternoon tea and dressing up for late dinner sitting. I am not much into shows but I go once in a while or stop at the pub / live music / dance club. However, I hardly ever go to bed very late (and if I do, I'll be as quiet as I can when returning to the room).

I will do my own things but it's fine to go to dinner together (preferably at a large table) and maybe a show if I find the offering to my taste.

I respect others and their belongings and simply request the same. I have had a bad experience with a roomate in the past so now I also request that you don't invite any guest in our room and that you listen to the TV with low volume only if I am sleeping and PLEASE don't fall asleep with the TV on. Of course, I will return the same consideration to you.

Julie
Sponsored Links