Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Anyone looking for a cabin mate between 21 December and 4 January 2014?

Went on my first cruise last summer on the Carnival Fascination. I am a teacher and would like to go again but being the holiday time period presents other commitments to those around me. I'm a SWM Looking for a platonic cabin mate. Have worked many summers at youth camps so sharing small quarters with a new friend is nothing new to me. Company might be nice but mainly looking at cutting the single supplement. Have been looking at East Coast embarkation to anywhere in the Caribbean. Open to suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Old October 22nd, 2013, 07:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Left out looking for a non-smoker.
Old October 26th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
I am also a teacher. I live in West Virginia and work in Ohio. I am interested in taking the Royal Caribbean, Southern Caribbean cruise which sails from Colon, Panama on Dec. 21st. The cruise goes to Columbia, Bonaire, Aruba, Curacao, and then back to Colon. I am a smoker but I do not smoke in my cabin or around other people.
Old October 26th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinglebellsinaruba View Post
Hi,
I am also a teacher. I live in West Virginia and work in Ohio. I am interested in taking the Royal Caribbean, Southern Caribbean cruise which sails from Colon, Panama on Dec. 21st. The cruise goes to Columbia, Bonaire, Aruba, Curacao, and then back to Colon. I am a smoker but I do not smoke in my cabin or around other people.
Old October 26th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sorry, more than my budget allows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinglebellsinaruba View Post
Hi,
Old October 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by red951 View Post
Sorry, more than my budget allows.
Who wants to fly to Panama and go that itinerary? Those ports can be reached from stateside. (I know, none of my business )
Old October 27th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red951 View Post
Went on my first cruise last summer on the Carnival Fascination. I am a teacher and would like to go again but being the holiday time period presents other commitments to those around me. I'm a SWM Looking for a platonic cabin mate. Have worked many summers at youth camps so sharing small quarters with a new friend is nothing new to me. Company might be nice but mainly looking at cutting the single supplement. Have been looking at East Coast embarkation to anywhere in the Caribbean. Open to suggestions.
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND FEMALE ROOM MATE FOR THIS CRUISE...JAN. 3 2014....

Legend of the Seas Sailing Date(s): January 3, 2014 Ports of Call:

Staterooms:

Departs From Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida visiting Tortola, British Virgin Islands >> Basseterre, St. Kitts >> Roseau, Dominica >> St. John's, Antigua >> Philipsburg, St. Maarten Interior Oceanview Balcony Suite Prices From: $649 $949 $1,949 $2,699
Old October 27th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheliaCraig1 View Post
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND FEMALE ROOM MATE FOR THIS CRUISE...JAN. 3 2014....

Legend of the Seas Sailing Date(s): January 3, 2014 Ports of Call:

Staterooms:

Departs From Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida visiting Tortola, British Virgin Islands >> Basseterre, St. Kitts >> Roseau, Dominica >> St. John's, Antigua >> Philipsburg, St. Maarten Interior Oceanview Balcony Suite Prices From: $649 $949 $1,949 $2,699
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to romeoshyu

We should talk about rates of itineraries soon, pm with better contact details.
I will be in Miami ready to cruise in dec 23 onwards. Rome
Old October 31st, 2013, 06:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Rome,

I am available for a cruise between December 18 to Jan 1. I'm looking for a cabin mate. If you still have not find a cabin mate, I am available. B
Old November 5th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Plans fell through... still looking for a Bahamas or Caribbean cabin mate.
Old November 7th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Still looking?
I'm considering thenorwegian breakaway from manhattan on nov 24h, to orlando, and the bahamas, back dec 1st into manhattan. $550 per person.. interested?
Old November 7th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Still looking. Those dates are outside of the time I can get away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jango View Post
Still looking?
I'm considering thenorwegian breakaway from manhattan on nov 24h, to orlando, and the bahamas, back dec 1st into manhattan. $550 per person.. interested?
Old November 11th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a mate to cruise with on Adventure of the Seas from Puerto Rico on Dec 21, 2013. The cruise is for 7 days and has the following itinerary:

San Juan, Puerto Rico 8:30 PM

23-Dec Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 8:00 AM 5:30 PM Docked

24-Dec Basseterre, St. Kitts 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

25-Dec Cruising

26-Dec Oranjestad, Aruba 8:00 AM 10:00 PM Docked

27-Dec Willemstad, Curacao 8:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked

28-Dec Cruising

29-Dec San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00 AM

I am 28, SWF, fun, active and a non-smoker. Ideally, am looking to get an inside cabin but may also consider oceanview or balcony. Please drop me a line if interested at solvanda17@gmail.com.
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I am a budget type person myself. I am looking to cruise to the Bahamas departing on Dec 26 or 27th. I stay in the inside cabins because of the price and because I'm not in the cabin but to sleep and shower. I just want a good time and some R&R. Please let me know. Thanks, Loretta
Old December 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm going on the Ruby Princess Dec 14th-18th with some friends. They have some pretty fair singles rates for anyone looking to do the solo thing. I had to go through a travel agent to get the good single rate though...but I'm also new at this, so there might be other ways. I'd be open to possibly splitting a room and doing another cruise starting on Dec 21 or 22...4 or 5 nights. I'm a FL resident, which helps make it easy for me to do the last minute thing. I'm a 33 y/o single, white, professional male. Open to sharing the room with a male or female if it seems like we'd get along and what not.
Old December 9th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

first time cruiser looking for a no-nonsense companion for Holland America panama canal cruise starting from Fort Lauderdale this month 20th. Last minute travel plans and my friends took a rain check. Complete itinerary can be accessed here. Caribbean Cruise - Cruises to Bahamas, Barbados, Grand Cayman | Holland America Line
I am late 20s single south asian male, i am a masters grad and i work in tech industry. I like meeting people, traveling, non-fiction and knowing cultures.