Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sapphire Princess Sept. 2014 share a cabin?

Hi - I am in my sixties, non smoker, very light a drinker, enjoy people watching and new cultures. Easy to get along with, love to meet new people and hear their stories. Divorced and happy, primarily looking to share the cost of cabin leaving from Shanghai on Sept. 3 2014 for 16 days to Bangkok - stops in Puson, Japan, Taipei, Hong Kong, Viet Nam. Have been on many cruises and love the lifestyle. Don't need a constant companion but it would be nice to have a friend for some excursions and meals. Cruise cost very reasonable via Vacations To Go. I will be flying out of Seattle. Contact me if you would like to chat! Carol
Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2013, 09:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Carol---
Even though it was posted over a month ago I hope you still check your thread
every once in awhile. I am not particularly interested in the cruise you mentioned, but I thought I'd contact you anyway; I'm always on the lookout for a
compatible cruise companion. We have some common ground; I also live in northern CA in the country (Ukiah). I am a SWM, 70's, retired, non smoker, light
drinker, considerate, veteran cruiser (I am Platinum with Princess). I like HAL (I
prefer smaller ships) and sailing from a west coast port (I'd rather spend my $ on
the water than in the air) and can sail on relatively short notice. If interested
E-mail me at: bellarmine53@gmail.com

Regards,
Fred Alexander
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunetnz View Post
Hi - I am in my sixties, non smoker, very light a drinker, enjoy people watching and new cultures. Easy to get along with, love to meet new people and hear their stories. Divorced and happy, primarily looking to share the cost of cabin leaving from Shanghai on Sept. 3 2014 for 16 days to Bangkok - stops in Puson, Japan, Taipei, Hong Kong, Viet Nam. Have been on many cruises and love the lifestyle. Don't need a constant companion but it would be nice to have a friend for some excursions and meals. Cruise cost very reasonable via Vacations To Go. I will be flying out of Seattle. Contact me if you would like to chat! Carol
Hey Carol

Have you booked this already? I am looking for a woman to share with my Mum on Sapphire Princess for 21 days embarking 18th december 2014. She is non smoker, likes a wine with dinner, in her early 70's fit and healthy. My Dad is not interested in overseas travel and she would love to come with us but cannot afford the single fare. She sounds very similar to you in that she does not need a constant companion, just someone she can feel at ease with to share a room. We are from Western Australia.