Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Admiral

Default Still looking for cruisemate on Grandeur of the Sea

Cruisemate for Grandeur of the Sea cruise 12/14/2013 sailing from Baltimore

I am sailing solo on November 1 on the NCL Dawn because no cruisemate wanted to join me on the cruise. I am sincerely concerned because I wonder if this cruise is going to be a bummer because of negative comments about the ship or something else that I am not aware of. I will find out what the reason is or as I sail solo.

Of course I will also have a cabin to myself and not risk the perils expressed by a woman recently who wrote concerning sharing a cabin." I can sympathize with you on the single supplement, as I cruise solo, but in all honesty, I just cannot bring myself to room with a total stranger. I can just see being stuck with the roommate from hell, ruining my vacation. If you still want to, ask yourself some questions. Are you ok with sharing a bathroom, and all that implies like sharing soap, privacy and all that. What if your roomie wants to "entertain" in your cabin at night? What if you're a late to bed person and late to wake up, and your roomie is the opposite? I've heard so many horror stories about strangers sharing a cabin."

Of course I have never suffered these horrors of sharing space with cruisemates, and I would like to find a cruisemate for another cruise I am booked on the Grandeur of the Sea in December.

Male, white, single, straight, senior, have traveled with cruisemates before with great sucess, but I want to save $ so I need to cabin share.

My short Resume:
Non smoker, non snorer, early riser, rare drinker
Very mellow, respectful and easy to get along with.
A selective party person.

Cabinmate can be male or female.

Let me know if you are interested.

10 nights departing December 14, 2013 on
Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas

<!-- .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; } -->

DAY

DATE

PORT

ARRIVE

DEPART

Sat

Dec

Baltimore, MD

4:00pm

Sun

Dec

At Sea

Mon

Dec

At Sea

Tue

Dec

At Sea

Wed

Dec

St. Kitts

8:00am

5:00pm

Thu

Dec

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Fri

Dec

San Juan, Puerto Rico

7:00am

1:00pm

Sat

Dec

Labadee, Haiti

Sun

Dec

At Sea

Mon

Dec

At Sea

Tue

Dec

Baltimore, MD

7:00am
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:47 AM
Admiral

The person who wrote you must be paranoid or thinks she is above anyone else. Sure an unknown cabin share is full of unknowns as far as personality, but is also filled with knowns as far as cabin space. Some quirks should be worked out prior to committing to a cabin share. I've had success travelling with 2 different unknowns, but corresponded prior. My friends thought I was crazy, but what safer place is there to be sharing sleeping quarters than on a ship? I guess age plays into this being a senior.