Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking female cabin share for nudist Nieuv Amst.feb9 to feb15 2014

Am straight 42 male easy going love to have fem company its fun!
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to douglasharrislane

Hi
I am a 66 male(AANR MEMBER) with references I just sign up with Bare Necessities tour & travel They are helping me find a cabin mate. Would you consider a MALE cabin mate? I just got back from a 7 day cruise on Holland American with a female travel mate but she is not a nudist. We both could see female on ship deck.douglasharrislane
Old November 14th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,thanks but am looking for female companion.I have inside cabin.
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Familiar Face

Hi
Did you find a female cabin mate?? Was it hard to find some one? I was on that cruise 2014
stuck with a male cabin mate arrange by the tour company BNN. I booked & pay for a cabin
for the 2015 cruise sailing out of Fort Lauderdale FL 10 days. I am still looking for a female
I have posted are many travel web page. but the ones that email me back say they can't get the time off or they don't have the cash. I have even offered to pay half their cost. ocean view cabin
I also have share if they want to do a full background check on me they can pick the company and I would pay that fee.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ?
Thank you
Doug Temple TX
Old November 14th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Familiar Face

More info I also sign up and purchased a inside cabin for 10 day clothing optional cruise
February 2016 looking for a female cabin mate (her share 1/2 price) Doug Temple TX