Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise mate December cruise to Bahamas

Looking for a cabin mate for December 2013. 3 night cruise Bahamas. Looking to avoid increased prices for single room occupancy.
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Sherly,

I was thinking about going on a cruise in the last half of December and searched the net for "cruise companion". I got a hit that led me to your post. I have been on a cruise several times before, but now I am on my own, and I would really like to go with someone. I am 37, look decent and in good shape. I live in Norway, but have an apartment in Melbourne I use some weeks a year. Let me know if this might be interesting, before sending picture and giving more details.

Take care,

John
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Not exactly what you are looking for but its close, let me know if you are interested.
Royal Caribbean, Independence of the Seas, Dec 21-29, Fort Lauderdale, I'm going with a family of 7 so I have a room to myself. Actual cost including taxes and gratuity is $985, I would do it for $450 or best offer. I'm a male, 35, educated, respectful and most likely be out late every night.
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Hi Sherly

I am 1 hr. from Port Canaveral. Where does your 3 day cruise depart from? I am a 60 yr. old female, non smoker, non drinker, just looking to cruise to do some photography.