Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2014, 01:08 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoradee View Post
I am looking for a cabin mate for either 7 or 11 night to alaska on princess some time between May and September ..right now the cost is 1,298 or for the 11 dat 1,922 leaving from San Francisco ..I am a young 57 and very active. I am very independent and used to doing things on my own, not adverse to doing things together but it would be fine if you chose to go your own way. I have dreamed of doing this and just cannot find anyone that is like minded. They all want to do Paris etc??I want alaska)
Hi,

I was planning on round trip sailing to Alaska from San Francisco at the end of June, beginning of July. Please, let me know if you are interested joining
Old April 21st, 2014, 04:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, my name is Alla and I am a single working 51 year old female who would like to take an 8 to 11 day cruise at the end of July. My email address is AnnieLCPA@yahoo.com
Old May 14th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Familiar Face

Looking for female for transatlantic Fall 2014. I don t snore, smoke or drink and am 64yo.
Old May 17th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Sky

Hi

I would be interested finding a female cruise buddy as my other friend cant travel anymore. Have cruised with HAL before doing 2 20+ days cruises to the Mediterranean and Sth America. Am hoping to find someone to share a cabin with to either a cruise to Africa, (Oceania leaving 29 Nov2014) or the Middle East, or Mexican Rivera with Caribbean included as a back to back (HAL 8 Dec 2014). Please reply to this thread as really need a break. As I have cruised and shared a cabin before I know how important it is to be upfront. I respect you space, and am not untidy, I don't snore and I'm not a party animal so know how to be quiet if I do by chance get in late. Easy to get along with, as we can plan things together or go our separate ways as well. Can do last minute as am based in Adelaide, SA, Australia

Last edited by Vanilla Sky; May 17th, 2014 at 03:46 AM.
Old May 17th, 2014, 03:33 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
I am a 49 yo working female whose children have left home, I ve taken a year (2014) off work to travel around Canada, USA, South America and Europe. Looking for a female travel companion/share cost of cabin with, to go on a cruise or two with during 2014. Wanting to keep the cost down (last minute inexpensive cruises, vacations to go etc). Open to any suggestions, but a cruise to Alaska is definitely on the wanted list.....

Thanks
Can you check if you are interest under Vanilla Sky please but I cant do last minute as I'm based in Adelaide, Australia.
Old May 17th, 2014, 03:36 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Can you please check out Vanilla Sky and let me know what you think.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 10:58 PM
Familiar Face

279 each way back to back Vancouver to Whittier and Whittier to Vancouver jul 7 thru 21 July...alaska share room..,
Old June 24th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Familiar Face

I m looking for someone to share a transatlantic repositioning cruise both this fall, ie 2014 and next spring, ie 2015. Repositioning cruises are good value.

I need to go from Europe to Florida this fall, and from Florida to Europe next spring. Interested?

After i get my transatlantic dates, I d be interested in sharing a cruise in the Carribean this winter, from Florida.
Old June 26th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, r u still looking for last minute cruise, I'm 50 and hoping to get a brilliant last minute deal on Cunards Queen Victoria 2 weeks to St Petersburgh, for 750- V409 | Queen Victoria | July 2014 | 14 nights | Cunard on the 6th-20th July 2014
Old July 12th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Familiar Face

alaska for me, single 58 female..want to do australia for 1200? open to suggestion.
Old July 12th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Familiar Face

interested in crusing 58 female non smoker, australia is in mind 1200 in fall, alaska too.
Old July 14th, 2014, 03:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I am responding to your post for the December Cruise preferably.
This is the first time that I am on this site having just registered. I too am looking for someone to share costs with on a cruise and I will be available for travel in the month of December 2014 even at the very end of the month. I would love to experience a New Year's Eve on a cruise ship. Please provide me with more information.
Ange
Old July 14th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Familiar Face

Default To Ange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange View Post
Hello,
I am responding to your post for the December Cruise preferably.
This is the first time that I am on this site having just registered. I too am looking for someone to share costs with on a cruise and I will be available for travel in the month of December 2014 even at the very end of the month. I would love to experience a New Year's Eve on a cruise ship. Please provide me with more information.
Ange
Are you responding to my post 21 SE Asia leaving either 8 or 18 Dec, let me know please