CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female cabin mate wanted for any cruise during 2014 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/399756-female-cabin-mate-wanted-any-cruise-during-2014-a.html)

Boots November 6th, 2013 04:25 PM

Female cabin mate wanted for any cruise during 2014

I am a 49 yo working female whose children have left home, I ve taken a year (2014) off work to travel around Canada, USA, South America and Europe. 8-)Looking for a female travel companion/share cost of cabin with, to go on a cruise or two with during 2014. Wanting to keep the cost down (last minute inexpensive cruises, vacations to go etc). Open to any suggestions, but a cruise to Alaska is definitely on the wanted list.....

Thanks

sleepless380 November 6th, 2013 06:19 PM

2014 cruise

I am definitely interested in a 2 week cruise in November or December 2014. I can not commit last minute because of my job. I need at least a 6 month lead time. I have quotes for 2 Celebrity Summit cruises back to back from San Juan with many port calls. The quote was $1152 for the first week and $1162 for the second week for an ocean view. I am 3 star on HAL and have been very happy with that line. I would also consider a full Panama canal. Let me know if you are interested.

Londoner1 November 6th, 2013 10:07 PM

Try posting on - johnsglynis.wix.com/oz-cabinmates

Kiwi Deb November 7th, 2013 05:07 AM

Hi I am keen on doing hawaii to Sydney, oct 2014.

Lawrence 123 November 7th, 2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi Deb (Post 1488647)
Hi I am keen on doing hawaii to Sydney, oct 2014.

See my post on Oz Cabinmates

Boots November 7th, 2013 05:04 PM

Hi Deb
3 weeks in Hawaii is my first stop in January 2014 and I m not planning on returning to Australia (my home) until February 2015. If you are interested in any others please let me know though. Thanks

Boots November 7th, 2013 05:07 PM

Thanks. All keep an eye on that sight

Boots November 7th, 2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless380 (Post 1488617)
I am definitely interested in a 2 week cruise in November or December 2014. I can not commit last minute because of my job. I need at least a 6 month lead time. I have quotes for 2 Celebrity Summit cruises back to back from San Juan with many port calls. The quote was $1152 for the first week and $1162 for the second week for an ocean view. I am 3 star on HAL and have been very happy with that line. I would also consider a full Panama canal. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi. I would be interested do you want to send me details of the cruises you were looking at inc the panama ones. Thanks:D

sleepless380 November 7th, 2013 07:18 PM

Nov/ Dec 2014 cruises

I will send you more details when I get them. I also saw a 2 week cruise from Tampa on the Ryndam with some very nice ports. Feel free to contact me off list at sleepless380@yahoo.com.

pollyd November 8th, 2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boots (Post 1488609)
I am a 49 yo working female whose children have left home, I ve taken a year (2014) off work to travel around Canada, USA, South America and Europe. 8-)Looking for a female travel companion/share cost of cabin with, to go on a cruise or two with during 2014. Wanting to keep the cost down (last minute inexpensive cruises, vacations to go etc). Open to any suggestions, but a cruise to Alaska is definitely on the wanted list.....

Thanks

I am booking Crown Princess seven days out of Vancouver to Anchorage on May 10 2014. I am interested in finding someone to share stateroom. Are you interested?

Londoner1 November 10th, 2013 07:52 PM

I'm available for last minute cruises after 10 May 2014. Open to anything (love cruising) and want to keep costs as low as possible. 64 catching up with 47, tidy, easy to get along with and independent. Please email me if planning anything, might well be interested. johnsglyn@hotmail.com

FlorenZ November 11th, 2013 09:21 PM

Hello I just posted as I am looking for a female cabin mate for a cruise I want to take during family day week end in 2014. I would have to leave on Feb 13th for a 4-day cruise or 14th for a 3 day cruise. It doesn't really matter where it goes, I am mostly concerned about the cost of the airfare.
It used tow be $250 round-trip to fly to Florida, now it's $500 ouch.

Let me know if this would be of interest.

LilyPad November 15th, 2013 12:08 AM

I'm looking for someone to join me on the 9-day Grand Caribbean Sampler out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Princess line, interior rooms on sale for $500 until the 19th of November. I'm a female college student and this would be my first cruise. Let me know if you're interested!

Kiwi Deb November 15th, 2013 05:11 AM

I would also like to do Alaska and Panama Canal.

sleepless380 November 15th, 2013 06:19 PM

I was looking at a 21 night cruise on the Ryndam out of Tampa (Nov 30 departure), 14 nights on the Ryndam (Dec 7 departure), and 18 nights on the Zuiderdam (Dec 14 departure). Those are a few. I will post the others next week.

Boots November 15th, 2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollyd (Post 1488737)
I am booking Crown Princess seven days out of Vancouver to Anchorage on May 10 2014. I am interested in finding someone to share stateroom. Are you interested?

Definitely interested. May would be a great time to go. Do you want to send me details Denise.travels@hotmail.com

sleepless380 November 16th, 2013 03:36 PM

Panama canal

I am also interested in the October 18 HAL Veendam sailing. This is a 21 night cruise from Boston MA to San Diego with some Caribbean and South American ports.

sookiejiang November 23rd, 2013 05:34 AM

Hi! Are you interested in a 4 day trip from Miami to Bahama early January?

Boots November 24th, 2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sookiejiang (Post 1489856)
Hi! Are you interested in a 4 day trip from Miami to Bahama early January?

Sorry i won t be able to do that one as will still be in hawaii

Scout mom February 1st, 2014 09:20 AM

Cabin mate for June 2014 cruise wanted

Hi. Looking for female cabin share the first week of June 2014. Live in Fl. Open to all departure and destination. I'm 52, single (straight), professional. Lets go have some fun!!!

zoradee February 2nd, 2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boots (Post 1488609)

Thanks

I am looking for a cabin mate for either 7 or 11 night to alaska on princess some time between May and September ..right now the cost is 1,298 or for the 11 dat 1,922 leaving from San Francisco ..I am a young 57 and very active. I am very independent and used to doing things on my own, not adverse to doing things together but it would be fine if you chose to go your own way. I have dreamed of doing this and just cannot find anyone that is like minded. They all want to do Paris etc??I want alaska:))

zoradee February 3rd, 2014 01:17 AM

Thanks for the info:)

zoradee February 3rd, 2014 01:20 AM

I am looking for someone to do round trip cruise from San Francisco to alaska either a 7 day 1,298 or 11 day 1,922 these are balcony..leaving anywhere from May to August 2014

Boots February 4th, 2014 11:35 AM

Alaska - anyone interested in sharing a cabin?

SWF 49, looking for a cabin mate from either Vancouver/Seattle to Anchorage/Seward towards end of May/June.

Open to suggestions for dates and cruise lines. :)

Thanks

siscaro March 29th, 2014 01:11 PM

Hi! I am SWF(straight) young 56yrs needing a cabin mate for 40+ Princess Singles cruise in June!
I love fun and adventure and have a good sense of humor. This cruise is out of Fort Lauderdale on the Caribbean Princess June 14th. Inside or oceanview is okay with me. The prices are great for a singles cruise. You have to book through Vacations To Go. Their singles cruises are a lot of fun and you will meet a lot of fun people. Let me know if you are interested at siscaro@yahoo.com. (I live in NC)

carolann_nz March 29th, 2014 04:54 PM

Cruise to Alaska

I am a 54 year single Kiwi woman, with grownup children, finally off on my big OE. (only 30 years later than most, but what the hey!)

I will be in San Francisco 16 May, and looking at the options of a one way cruise to Alaska after that time. I would plan to fly on to Iceland from there. Another option I am also interested in a transatlantic cruise. Ultimately I want to end up in Europe, but perhaps not by the most direct route.

I need to be in Glasgow early July.

Hoping this forum will throw up some interesting options!

carolann_nz March 29th, 2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boots (Post 1494416)
SWF 49, looking for a cabin mate from either Vancouver/Seattle to Anchorage/Seward towards end of May/June.

Open to suggestions for dates and cruise lines. :)

Thanks

Hi, this could perhaps work for me too, if you are still looking

carolann_nz March 29th, 2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoradee (Post 1494295)
I am looking for a cabin mate for either 7 or 11 night to alaska on princess some time between May and September ..right now the cost is 1,298 or for the 11 dat 1,922 leaving from San Francisco ..I am a young 57 and very active. I am very independent and used to doing things on my own, not adverse to doing things together but it would be fine if you chose to go your own way. I have dreamed of doing this and just cannot find anyone that is like minded. They all want to do Paris etc??I want alaska:))

Hi, are you still looking for a cabin mate? If so I would love to talk, Regards, Carol-Ann

Jeilynn March 30th, 2014 02:11 AM

Hello my dear how are you? I hope this message finds you well.
I am 32, grad student and model in SoCal looking for a companion on a cruise April 26 from San Juan. It is the Jewel of the seas on Royal Caribbean. I guarantee you a lot of fun and entertainment. I teach Yoga, have traveled the world and will surely keep u entertained.

Hope to hear from you soon.

JessicaLCover@gmail.com

AZCRUISER65 March 30th, 2014 03:36 PM

Looks like Jeilynn has been active the past couple days. Look at her post to see. I and 4-5 more have received almost the same replies. For your info -