Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Female cabin mate wanted for any cruise during 2014

I am a 49 yo working female whose children have left home, I ve taken a year (2014) off work to travel around Canada, USA, South America and Europe. Looking for a female travel companion/share cost of cabin with, to go on a cruise or two with during 2014. Wanting to keep the cost down (last minute inexpensive cruises, vacations to go etc). Open to any suggestions, but a cruise to Alaska is definitely on the wanted list.....

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Familiar Face

Default 2014 cruise

I am definitely interested in a 2 week cruise in November or December 2014. I can not commit last minute because of my job. I need at least a 6 month lead time. I have quotes for 2 Celebrity Summit cruises back to back from San Juan with many port calls. The quote was $1152 for the first week and $1162 for the second week for an ocean view. I am 3 star on HAL and have been very happy with that line. I would also consider a full Panama canal. Let me know if you are interested.
Old November 6th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Familiar Face

Try posting on - johnsglynis.wix.com/oz-cabinmates
Old November 7th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi I am keen on doing hawaii to Sydney, oct 2014.
Old November 7th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Deb View Post
Hi I am keen on doing hawaii to Sydney, oct 2014.
See my post on Oz Cabinmates
Old November 7th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Deb
3 weeks in Hawaii is my first stop in January 2014 and I m not planning on returning to Australia (my home) until February 2015. If you are interested in any others please let me know though. Thanks
Old November 7th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks. All keep an eye on that sight
Old November 7th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless380 View Post
I am definitely interested in a 2 week cruise in November or December 2014. I can not commit last minute because of my job. I need at least a 6 month lead time. I have quotes for 2 Celebrity Summit cruises back to back from San Juan with many port calls. The quote was $1152 for the first week and $1162 for the second week for an ocean view. I am 3 star on HAL and have been very happy with that line. I would also consider a full Panama canal. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi. I would be interested do you want to send me details of the cruises you were looking at inc the panama ones. Thanks
Old November 7th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov/ Dec 2014 cruises

I will send you more details when I get them. I also saw a 2 week cruise from Tampa on the Ryndam with some very nice ports. Feel free to contact me off list at sleepless380@yahoo.com.
Old November 8th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
I am a 49 yo working female whose children have left home, I ve taken a year (2014) off work to travel around Canada, USA, South America and Europe. Looking for a female travel companion/share cost of cabin with, to go on a cruise or two with during 2014. Wanting to keep the cost down (last minute inexpensive cruises, vacations to go etc). Open to any suggestions, but a cruise to Alaska is definitely on the wanted list.....

Thanks
I am booking Crown Princess seven days out of Vancouver to Anchorage on May 10 2014. I am interested in finding someone to share stateroom. Are you interested?
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Familiar Face

I'm available for last minute cruises after 10 May 2014. Open to anything (love cruising) and want to keep costs as low as possible. 64 catching up with 47, tidy, easy to get along with and independent. Please email me if planning anything, might well be interested. johnsglyn@hotmail.com
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello I just posted as I am looking for a female cabin mate for a cruise I want to take during family day week end in 2014. I would have to leave on Feb 13th for a 4-day cruise or 14th for a 3 day cruise. It doesn't really matter where it goes, I am mostly concerned about the cost of the airfare.
It used tow be $250 round-trip to fly to Florida, now it's $500 ouch.

Let me know if this would be of interest.
Old November 15th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm looking for someone to join me on the 9-day Grand Caribbean Sampler out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Princess line, interior rooms on sale for $500 until the 19th of November. I'm a female college student and this would be my first cruise. Let me know if you're interested!
Old November 15th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I would also like to do Alaska and Panama Canal.
Old November 15th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Familiar Face

I was looking at a 21 night cruise on the Ryndam out of Tampa (Nov 30 departure), 14 nights on the Ryndam (Dec 7 departure), and 18 nights on the Zuiderdam (Dec 14 departure). Those are a few. I will post the others next week.
Old November 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyd View Post
I am booking Crown Princess seven days out of Vancouver to Anchorage on May 10 2014. I am interested in finding someone to share stateroom. Are you interested?
Definitely interested. May would be a great time to go. Do you want to send me details Denise.travels@hotmail.com
Old November 16th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default Panama canal

I am also interested in the October 18 HAL Veendam sailing. This is a 21 night cruise from Boston MA to San Diego with some Caribbean and South American ports.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! Are you interested in a 4 day trip from Miami to Bahama early January?
Old November 24th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookiejiang View Post
Hi! Are you interested in a 4 day trip from Miami to Bahama early January?
Sorry i won t be able to do that one as will still be in hawaii
Old February 1st, 2014, 09:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin mate for June 2014 cruise wanted

Hi. Looking for female cabin share the first week of June 2014. Live in Fl. Open to all departure and destination. I'm 52, single (straight), professional. Lets go have some fun!!!
Old February 2nd, 2014, 12:38 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:

Thanks
I am looking for a cabin mate for either 7 or 11 night to alaska on princess some time between May and September ..right now the cost is 1,298 or for the 11 dat 1,922 leaving from San Francisco ..I am a young 57 and very active. I am very independent and used to doing things on my own, not adverse to doing things together but it would be fine if you chose to go your own way. I have dreamed of doing this and just cannot find anyone that is like minded. They all want to do Paris etc??I want alaska)
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:17 AM
Familiar Face

Thanks for the info
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:20 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking for someone to do round trip cruise from San Francisco to alaska either a 7 day 1,298 or 11 day 1,922 these are balcony..leaving anywhere from May to August 2014
Old February 4th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska - anyone interested in sharing a cabin?

SWF 49, looking for a cabin mate from either Vancouver/Seattle to Anchorage/Seward towards end of May/June.

Open to suggestions for dates and cruise lines.

Thanks
Old March 29th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Familiar Face

Hi! I am SWF(straight) young 56yrs needing a cabin mate for 40+ Princess Singles cruise in June!
I love fun and adventure and have a good sense of humor. This cruise is out of Fort Lauderdale on the Caribbean Princess June 14th. Inside or oceanview is okay with me. The prices are great for a singles cruise. You have to book through Vacations To Go. Their singles cruises are a lot of fun and you will meet a lot of fun people. Let me know if you are interested at siscaro@yahoo.com. (I live in NC)

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away!
Old March 29th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise to Alaska

I am a 54 year single Kiwi woman, with grownup children, finally off on my big OE. (only 30 years later than most, but what the hey!)

I will be in San Francisco 16 May, and looking at the options of a one way cruise to Alaska after that time. I would plan to fly on to Iceland from there. Another option I am also interested in a transatlantic cruise. Ultimately I want to end up in Europe, but perhaps not by the most direct route.

I need to be in Glasgow early July.

Hoping this forum will throw up some interesting options!
Old March 29th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
SWF 49, looking for a cabin mate from either Vancouver/Seattle to Anchorage/Seward towards end of May/June.

Open to suggestions for dates and cruise lines.

Thanks
Hi, this could perhaps work for me too, if you are still looking
Old March 29th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoradee View Post
I am looking for a cabin mate for either 7 or 11 night to alaska on princess some time between May and September ..right now the cost is 1,298 or for the 11 dat 1,922 leaving from San Francisco ..I am a young 57 and very active. I am very independent and used to doing things on my own, not adverse to doing things together but it would be fine if you chose to go your own way. I have dreamed of doing this and just cannot find anyone that is like minded. They all want to do Paris etc??I want alaska)
Hi, are you still looking for a cabin mate? If so I would love to talk, Regards, Carol-Ann
Old March 30th, 2014, 02:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello my dear how are you? I hope this message finds you well.
I am 32, grad student and model in SoCal looking for a companion on a cruise April 26 from San Juan. It is the Jewel of the seas on Royal Caribbean. I guarantee you a lot of fun and entertainment. I teach Yoga, have traveled the world and will surely keep u entertained.

Hope to hear from you soon.

JessicaLCover@gmail.com
Old March 30th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Familiar Face

Looks like Jeilynn has been active the past couple days. Look at her post to see. I and 4-5 more have received almost the same replies. For your info -