CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   LA to Chile One Way $805 on Princess dept. Dec. 4 2013 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/399908-la-chile-one-way-805-princess-dept-dec-4-2013-a.html)

evagoblog November 17th, 2013 10:47 PM

LA to Chile One Way $805 on Princess dept. Dec. 4 2013

I am a US born Chinese American female in her fifties seeking a companion either female or male (platonic-although one never knows if there's chemistry :)) 35+ in age who would like to join me on this last minute VERY cheap cruise on the Golden Princess. I saw it advertised on Vacations To Go NOT on Princess's website for their sale cruises. Since VTG is a consolidator they may be able to offer them whereas Princess may not. I will call on Monday to find out if it is still offered for the price, but it would be good if someone who also wants to go can contact me. Since time is of the essence I have my phone number here, but since I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know, please either text me yours with your name or call and leave a message for me to call back. The fast deal # is #30055 Info, 424 757 4429 Evangeline

AZCRUISER65 November 20th, 2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evagoblog (Post 1489496)
I am a US born Chinese American female in her fifties seeking a companion either female or male (platonic-although one never knows if there's chemistry :)) 35+ in age who would like to join me on this last minute VERY cheap cruise on the Golden Princess. I saw it advertised on Vacations To Go NOT on Princess's website for their sale cruises. Since VTG is a consolidator they may be able to offer them whereas Princess may not. I will call on Monday to find out if it is still offered for the price, but it would be good if someone who also wants to go can contact me. Since time is of the essence I have my phone number here, but since I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know, please either text me yours with your name or call and leave a message for me to call back. The fast deal # is #30055 Info, 424 757 4429 Evangeline

I saw your post about the Princess cruise to Chile. I would be interested - let me know what you find out if it is still available. My email is rl4309@powerc.net.

I am a retired male 73 yo and cruise on Princess a lot. Look forward to hearing from you.

Bob

ednotmilkman November 20th, 2013 05:00 PM

Looks interesting, BUT, not such a bargain when you have to buy airfare at last minute. I looked and for me to fly from Atlanta or Birmingham, AL, it would be at least $1900, OR $2350+ for non-stop flights or flights from my smaller regional airports.

aspengal December 1st, 2013 07:59 PM

Vtg 30788

Also consider Dec 7-FTL-Valpariso, Chile only $799 on Celebrity Infinity, 15N. Check out Xs Choice Air, one way.