Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 21st, 2013, 04:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Hi! 4-night From Florida(Miami) to Bahama, January 6-10, looking for companion.

Hi!
I intend to take the 4-night cruise from Miami to Bahama, and from January 6-10. I'm a single young girl. I expect some fun traits in my companion, and female or male are both acceptable. I prefer someone over 21 as I'm 6-month below 21. This is my first cruise. If you are interested, email me at

sookiejiang@126.com

It's okay to leave message here, but I'm afraid I will not check it that frequently.

Hope to find you soon!
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2013, 06:54 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookiejiang View Post
Hi!
I intend to take the 4-night cruise from Miami to Bahama, and from January 6-10. I'm a single young girl. I expect some fun traits in my companion, and female or male are both acceptable. I prefer someone over 21 as I'm 6-month below 21. This is my first cruise. If you are interested, email me at

sookiejiang@126.com

It's okay to leave message here, but I'm afraid I will not check it that frequently.

Hope to find you soon!
First of all, if you post for a cabin mate here, it would be nice if you checked back in here.
Second, you need a cabin mate 25, not 21.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Are they so strict about the age?
Is there any more effective way to find a mate?

It's my first time. Thank you!!!
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
First of all, if you post for a cabin mate here, it would be nice if you checked back in here.
Second, you need a cabin mate 25, not 21.

Sorry no idea of how to reply you
Old November 22nd, 2013, 07:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 4 nights from Miami to Bahamas Jan 6-10

What cruise line and ship are you looking at? The Norwegian Sky is an Excellent choice for this trip. The RCL Majesty of the Seas does it too. Both do 3 and 4 nights to Bahamas. My "CHOICE" would be the SKY!
Regards,
Cruising DAVE (I live in South West Florida and cruise a lot to the Bahamas- "Everything is Better in the Bahamas" )
Old November 22nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
Admiral

Quote:

Sorry no idea of how to reply you
I understand the age is 25 unless you can prove being married. I don't know how strict they really are about this. I would think 21 would be old enough. Can anyone else verify this?
Another poster mentions SKY. I've heard that's a favorite of many.
Don't give up hope of finding a cabin mate. If you find a potential mate, be sure to book through 1 agent, do not exchange money nor private financial information between you.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 01:16 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi!

sookiejiang@126.com

Hope to find you soon!

You are aware that you will not be allowed to purchase alcohol on the cruise until you are 21, right?
Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstat View Post
What cruise line and ship are you looking at? The Norwegian Sky is an Excellent choice for this trip. The RCL Majesty of the Seas does it too. Both do 3 and 4 nights to Bahamas. My "CHOICE" would be the SKY!
Regards,
Cruising DAVE (I live in South West Florida and cruise a lot to the Bahamas- "Everything is Better in the Bahamas" )
I'm looking for royal caribbean. Does that answer your question? I think the price is fair enough now, 219 USD for oceanview, so that's 438 for the cabin.

It seems you are quite expert at cuisine. Tell me if you are interested, so that we can settle and book the cabin.

Thank you!
Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj1 View Post
You are aware that you will not be allowed to purchase alcohol on the cruise until you are 21, right?
As long as I can be on the cruise I will be grateful! I'm almost 21, and I don't drink alcohol actually. So that's totally fine with me. Why?
Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
I understand the age is 25 unless you can prove being married. I don't know how strict they really are about this. I would think 21 would be old enough. Can anyone else verify this?
Another poster mentions SKY. I've heard that's a favorite of many.
Don't give up hope of finding a cabin mate. If you find a potential mate, be sure to book through 1 agent, do not exchange money nor private financial information between you.
I mean I'm still several months away from 21 in January. But I don't think that makes any difference...

Thank you for the information! SKY is a travel agent right?
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Quote:
I mean I'm still several months away from 21 in January. But I don't think that makes any difference...

Thank you for the information! SKY is a travel agent right?
Sky is a NCL ship, popular and usually very reasonable. I've been wanting to go on it, but chicken to drive to Miami.
My remark about age is some cruise lines won't let you book without a person over 25 in the cabin. I didn't feel your age had anything to drinking.
Maybe someone will step in here as a cruisemate/cabin share.
Old November 26th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I'v been looking for a cruise mate for a while. I'm 25 years old single male looking for a cruise to the Bahamas. 6-10 sounds good to me. which one are you thinking about?
Old November 26th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvr13 View Post
Hi, I'v been looking for a cruise mate for a while. I'm 25 years old single male looking for a cruise to the Bahamas. 6-10 sounds good to me. which one are you thinking about?
See post #9. She doesn't list the ship.
Old December 6th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I don/t have any specific line in mind.
Just spend some time together will be fun!
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 21 brazilian female

Hi! I was just about to buy a Carnival Freedom from Miami to Caribbean (6 nights from jan 5) room when I found out Id have pay for two.
Ill be happy to get to know the Bahamas too!

Have found a room mate already?
If u find it better, u can email me at
bb.biancabaptista@gmail.com

Ill wait