Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Planning early - Panama Canal in 2015... join me?

I have found a Panama Canal cruise that I'm interested in taking but need a cabin mate before booking... 19 Day Panama Canal on Holland America:

Ft Lauderdale, Columbia, Panama Canal Full Transit, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico (3 stops), San Diego, Victoria (Canada), ending in Vancouver, Canada. April 20, 2015 to May 9, 2015.

In addition, I plan to book my time share (2 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen) in Vancouver for the week of May 10-16 and my cabin mate could join me there at no cost other than groceries. Cost for the cruise: $3600 including taxes for a veranda (balcony). Again, no cost to add the additional week in Vancouver, other than your cabs, entertainment and groceries.

I'll be 59 when this sails... female, retired, non-smoker, social drinker, easy to get along with and open minded. Male or female okay but no expectations for more than roommates unless we really connect. I've connected with cabin mates on this site before with great results... check my posts for comments from at least one of them. I'm happy to socialize with you on board or leave you to your own devices... your choice.

If you're interested in this cruise or another similar, contact me. I'm also looking for an Alaskan cruise... maybe take a dog sled adventure in Juneau.

Dimmie
Oct 2013 Carnival Valor - 7 day

Booked on Ruby Princess April 27, 2014 Transatlantic 14 day

Booked on Carnival Freedom October 26, 2014 Western Caribbean 6 day

Booked on Holland America Westerdam April 11, 2015 Panama Canal 20 day
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Familiar Face

I saw your post about cruising to Alaska in 2014. I did 42 days this year cruising Princess and one NCL to Alaska. I would like to spend a couple of weeks in 2014 going back there. I enjoy the trips and opportunities to take outdoor photos. Having lived in Alaska for 3 years and spending time in Juneau during the winter skiing, I love visiting all the cities on the inside passage, I am retired 73 yo active traveler and usually cruise Princess. Love to hear from you if you would want to talk about any cruises. Bob
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Dear Dimmie,
I am interested. Maybe we can speak about the cruise? I am female, German 54 and easy to get along. I look for a travel companion not only for cruises.
Thanks for an answer, Angie